Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Six Things You MUST Remember When You’re Freaking Out About The Future. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Six Things You MUST Remember When You’re Freaking Out About The Future. (647 Views)

Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos / You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Things You MUST Remember When You’re Freaking Out About The Future. by Thelifebeam: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Do you get nervous waiting for your exam results? Maybe you can’t eat because your stomach is churning so much. You keep wondering about a whole bunch of questions:
What will the results be?
Will they be enough to get into my university course?
What if… what if I don’t get to do what I really, really wanted to do?
When your dream is shattered
I remember the shock of ‘bad’ exam results. One minute I had my world all planned out, and the next … well, the next moment everything crashed down around me. Here are some questions I had to deal with:
How much am I thinking ‘ Good marks = good person?’
How much of my self-esteem depends on my academic results?
Am I trusting in God, or am I really trying to control him by planning out my own future?
Have I been expecting God to automatically approve my ideas, rather than letting Him be in charge?
What now
In Proverbs, we are reminded:
In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps. (Proverbs 16:9)
If you’re dealing with the same grief I had to deal with, don’t panic. It can feel like you’re facing a really uncertain future, but you’re not alone, and you’re not lost. Here are some things that helped me:

Continue reading here>>https://thelifebeam./2018/07/05/six-things-you-must-remember-when-youre-freaking-out-about-the-future/

(1) (Reply)

Common Chicago Auto Accident Injuries You Need To Know / Sinotruk Hohan、howo、hangzhou Forklift And Spare Parts' Sales / 4 Things That Could Be Covered By Liability Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.