Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... (388 Views)

Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Banks Are Criminals (my Experience With Diamond Bank) / Some Banks Are Fraudulent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... by Baronnaire: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Hello fellas, recently i posted a topic where fraudulent acts by FCMB was discovered in my account, but i guess them mods chose to push posts of Bobrisky and snakes instead.

Yesterday, Access wanted to play another smart one and as usual i spotted it and it was reversed.

Thing is that you have to get their mobile apps, ensure you get sms notifications and regularly check ur account.

Access bank debited me N1,000.00 without any explanation, and when i asked they claimed it was for a transaction i carried out over 1 month ago.

Cut long story short, after blasting them and demanding for my account statement, the N1,000.00 was reversed.

Guys stay peeled to ur cheese, these banks are pilfering our cheese and at the end of the year they post excess profits to woo investors...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... by Baronnaire: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Stay peeled fellas...
Re: Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... by rottennaija(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Thieves in suits

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman Gets The Beating Of His Life After Shooting Someone In Delta / (photo) Police Gunned Down Notorious Armed Robber During Gun Shootout In Nassara / Rapes And Beatings: The Torments Of South Korea’s Young Athletes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.