Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Late JAMB Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Late JAMB Form (300 Views)

JAMB Form 2019 Update | How To Register For 2019 JAMB / Before You Buy Your Jamb Form, READ THIS [avoid Mistakes] . / JAMB Form 2018 Is Out – Registration Procedures & Closing Date - Chocflex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late JAMB Form by Tiphareth(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
My niece wants to apply to UNN through Direct Entry but did not know she had to collect the JAMB UME form also.

She was told it had closed a couple of months ago.

Is there anyone out there who can facilitate the collection, processing, and submission of the form on her behalf?

I will pay handsomely. Genuine and 100% guaranteed should only respond.

Please email your phone number to: admin@bexleytutors.co.uk
I will then call you to negotiate.

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering Students / Make Money Online By Reading And Commenting On Post / Commonwealth Scholarship Winner From Uganda Reveals His Excelling Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.