Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,306 members, 7,833,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... (552 Views)

Nigerian Banks Are A Big Disgrace To The Global Banking System And They Should / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... by Baronnaire: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Hello fellas, recently i posted a topic where fraudulent acts by FCMB was discovered in my account, but i guess them mods chose to push posts of Bobrisky and snakes instead.

Yesterday, Access wanted to play another smart one and as usual i spotted it and it was reversed.

Thing is that you have to get their mobile apps, ensure you get sms notifications and regularly check ur account.

Access bank debited me N1,000.00 without any explanation, and when i asked they claimed it was for a transaction i carried out over 1 month ago.

Cut long story short, after blasting them and demanding for my account statement, the N1,000.00 was reversed.

Guys stay peeled to ur cheese, these banks are pilfering our cheese and at the end of the year they post excess profits to woo investors...

Re: Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... by Baronnaire: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Stay peeled to your cheese people...
Re: Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... by Nbote(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2018
I thought I was d only one ooo... Once so notice any shady deduction, I jus open my mobile app and chat dem up asap.. Jus yesterday dey debited me 2k as reversal for a transaction of 6th June!! Imagine
Re: Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Man even me sef. My own bank have been constantly causing me shortage. They remove, #53, #100, #200,etc regularly. Now i want to withdraw a certain amount but my acount balance is #150 short. I jst de vex since morning as how i fit credit my acct with 2h so i could withdraw d particular amount i want as its damn urgent
Re: Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Nbote:
I thought I was d only one ooo... Once so notice any shady deduction, I jus open my mobile app and chat dem up asap.. Jus yesterday dey debited me 2k as reversal for a transaction of 6th June!! Imagine
no wonder falz say This-is-Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Banks Are Fraudulent: Monitor Your Accounts... by Darkseid(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2018
I don't think there is any bank that steals more than Access Bank in this Nigeria. I just left about #40 in my account for them, if they like, make dem collect am finish.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Country That Prints Its Own Money Be Debt? / Petrolex CEO, Segun Adebutu Meets With Deputy Energy Minister Of Russia / STILL REDEEMING Giftcards ..itunes ,amazon,steam Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.