Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Will Cuadrado Drop The Number 7 Shirt....??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will Cuadrado Drop The Number 7 Shirt....??? (746 Views)

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 / Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Cuadrado Drop The Number 7 Shirt....??? by obonujoker(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2018
As we know, its a matter of hours before the current world best player, Cristiano Ronaldo is unveiled by Juventus...

We already know that cuardrado wears the 7 shirt which is Ronaldo's trademark number...

Reca that some shirts are easy to be dropped or the player has to wait for the current owner to be sold or retired... as we saw when Ronaldo newly entered Madrid, Raul was the owner of 7 until he left for schalke, recently Ozil just got his number 10 after wilshere is leaving....

So wat y'all think.....

Note: If you think I'm going to leave Real Madrid and follow Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus then you're damn right! ( I still support Madrid though, buh el classico no go too sweet again, except them buy Neymar)
Re: Will Cuadrado Drop The Number 7 Shirt....??? by Jokerman(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Lmao.... who da Bleep is cuadrado.... grin... Ronaldo 7 shirt is being printed already in anticipation of his expected announcement....

Remember how Ibrahimovic collect number from Martial shey?

Imagine if Messi dey go another club, and tell me say dem no go give am the number 10 naw... grin
Re: Will Cuadrado Drop The Number 7 Shirt....??? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Ronaldo to Juventus? Until its confirmed, i dont believe. These kinda transfer news are used to get an improved deal. I'd partially agree to cr7 moving to united cos with due respect, Juventus is not a ""big"" club for very top top stars. Wetin him want go find 4 seria A?...... Abi mayb him want run from Messi(cr7 fans no crucify me ooo)
Re: Will Cuadrado Drop The Number 7 Shirt....??? by Naza25: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Who be cuadrado? Juve go even sell am sharp sharp if e make any noise

2 Likes

Re: Will Cuadrado Drop The Number 7 Shirt....??? by babakb: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cr7 is going to shine in another league again while Messi is scared to ever leave barcelona
Re: Will Cuadrado Drop The Number 7 Shirt....??? by FoolishBoy419: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
babakb:
Cr7 is going to shine in another league again while Messi is scared to ever leave barcelona

Barcelona helped messi when he was faced with a life threatening illness as a kid by paying for the bills which his parents couldnt afford. Why should he leave such a team?

Messi doesnt need to leave barcelona to prove himself
Re: Will Cuadrado Drop The Number 7 Shirt....??? by babakb: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
FoolishBoy forget that thing, Cr7 is making history here, playing for three top european clubs in the world, Man utd, Real madrid and now Juventus.
Abeg u and auladimeji dey for Messi Payroll because u guys are really doing a good job.

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserved The World Best Player / Cristiano Ronaldo Enjoys Training Session With New Juventus Teammates (Photos) / Chukwueze Grabs Second La Liga Goal In Two Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.