Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (73035 Views)

Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] / Moment A Man Tried To Separate His Fighting Girlfriends In A Mall (video) / Guys See What This Naked Lady Did To Her Body-samuel Odewunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Gossipblogger: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2018
An Ibadan based man has revealed on his page how a lady snubbed him while he tryna picking her up with his car, even though she was soaked in the rain..According to him he was just trying to be a gentleman, but she beefed him, and he zoomed off...Maybe she was been cautious tho.

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-what-lady-did-after-man-tried.html

3 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by kennybelle: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2018
She did the right thing, though you had a good intention. Everyone needs to be security conscious

622 Likes 37 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2018
what if she is skeptical about entering strangers car knowing the kind of security challenges we face in this country.even children won't follow a stranger not to talk of an adult

252 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Would you have done same for a fellow man?

943 Likes 86 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Danimane(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Bros abeg no dey lie jor ;DBros abeg no dey lie jor

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2018
entering a stranger's car, in this day and age of money ritualist and body part salesmen?!?!?!

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by XhosaNostra(f): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Maybe he was driving a rust bucket not worth to be called a car grin

Anyway, some girls don't need a hero to save the day for them. It could be one of many reasons why she declined his offer. He should take his cape elsewhere by rescuing a man for a change grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Deckline(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
okay...after that one what else did she did o undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Naijawebmaster: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
I don't blame the lady in a way. Not every lady is cool getting lift from strangers...rainy or not.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nicheey(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Maybe he was driving a rust bucket not worth to be called a car grin

Anyway, some girls don't need a hero to the save the day for them. It could be one of many reasons why she declined his offer. He should take his cape elsewhere by rescuing a man for a change grin

like you own a wheel,smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nicheey:

like you own a wheel,smh

I own a broom. A Nimbus 2018 grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nicheey(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

edo ah hail oo,oba esei ekpa!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nicheey(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

have wished to fly to London buh inno
get money,how e go be? ah fit follow u this night?you go drop me for London from dia straight to india.

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Auladimeji2: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
angryI'm very sure that if it's a male he won't look his side let alone giving him a lift

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by mabelly: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
My question to the guy is, was she the only person in the rain? Was there no guys in the rain? How many guys have you offered lift to? Mr do good.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
We're in Nigeria, we need to be careful.

check my profile pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by flex04(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Girls shaaaa and levels wink

Guy no vex, but if na me i go vex.

The thing is that if she entered and you turn out to be a wrong person, if at all she survives trust nigerians naaa

all blame to her ass grin grin even the foolish go blame her

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by adisabarber(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Same people blasting her would have blasted her for accepting the free ride if she gets raped

25 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Lalas247(f): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
So what undecided
If she enters now. And gets kidnapped or worse y’all will insult her...

That’s the right thing to do... a little bit of water won’t hurt her... getting into a strangers car could

Rapist ain’t written on ppl forehead undecided

27 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Daeylar(f): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Such arrogance undecided
so because he offered her a ride and it was raining she must accept?

And if she dares refuse it's because she is snobbish,

It just couldn't be that she would rather not accept a ride from a total stranger rain or not?

How delusional of him
I wonder if he can read minds now to know what she thought. "She thought I wanted to shoot shot yen yen yen" SMH

If anything had happened to her they would have blamed her for getting into the car.

20 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ibadan is simply the worst place to accept lifts.

Better to be beaten by rain and be alive... angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by martolux(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
wettin concern us?? Woman wrapper bn forming gentleman...might av seen 2 guys in shirt and jean but went for the lady in skirt......

6 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Jay5mie: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

latest model for that matter

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by wildcatter23(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
I know the guy's nature.

Give her a facial after a good days job

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by XhosaNostra(f): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Jay5mie:

latest model for that matter

Yasss!

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by BluntBoy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:
Good question.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Gangster1ms: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
All these Nigerian bïtches feeling fly but have nothing to offer apart from their useless pussy. I don't stop for anyone i don't even save a bïtch in distress. I mind my business all through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Gangster1ms: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
pp802:
Don't mind him. If women are misbehaving, men like him are the cause.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by seyigiggle: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
the only lift i offer is to corpers on uniform especially when flagged down. i don't want trouble.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by oshe11: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Both of THEM are RIGHT
Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by galaxy2020(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
With Buhari in power, you could be a herder.... I can understand what's going on in her mind.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
A guy once told me, if a lady respects her rship or marriage, she will never accept even lift from another guy.

So, i understand the lady though.

to accept lift is not by force, why come post it online?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Richest Man In Anambra State / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up / Big Python Killed In Atimbo Calabar Municipality By Community Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.