Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! (4433 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / Natural Remedy And Secret Cure And Prevention For Yeast Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by myhealth101: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2018
I love my partner so much, but he is HIV positive. He told me he was infected from birth and has been on HIV drugs all his life. we have been dating for the past 3 years, our love has grown so much that we are planning to settle down. Thanks to technology, i learnt i can marry him and give birth to HIV negative baby. Although we have always used condoms each time we meet, last month a friend of mine introduced me to somewhere in Lagos where i can access PrEP drugs for free. I learnt that the PrEP drugs are used by HIV negative persons to prevent HIV infection. I didn't believe it until I got to the centre. Believe me in the whole of Lagos, i have never seen a clinic as beautiful, has less number of patients and a friendly clinic like that. The workers there received me well and within 10 minutes i was attended to and given the PrEP drugs for free!!! i also learnt that all the services rendered there are FREE of charge!!!

I thought i should share this here because I may be reaching out to someone in need of this drug too, or if you know anyone in need of the PrEP drugs, you can also encourage them to enjoy these benefits by calling these numbers:

I care...hope you will do same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by MrBigiman: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
A bold step u are taking.
May God protect u.
Re: Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
You’re a rare gem
Re: Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by Akposkiz: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice Awareness!
Re: Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by urchcoded(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pls I'm in need of this right now. I think I've been exposed
Re: Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by Brite02(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
urchcoded:
Pls I'm in need of this right now. I think I've been exposed

Why not call the phone numbers
Re: Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by urchcoded(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Brite02:

Why not call the phone numbers
I did only one went through but nobody picked up.
I searched elsewhere for the drug but it's way expensive and I need to take it before tomorrow morning.
Re: Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by Bubbles360: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=urchcoded post=115369049] I did only one went through but nobody picked up.
I searched elsewhere for the drug but it's way expensive and I need to take it before tomorrow morning.

Please were you able to find it, I need it too, where can I get it
Re: Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by Mary2939: 2:03am On Jan 23, 2023
I will keep sharing my good experience with you @dr.abumereherbalmedince you broght happiness to my entire family, we say thank you @ dr.abumereherbalmedince we have spent alot trying to get rid of herpes virus, thank you very much for restoring my family health, get in touch with him he is capable of curing any kind of virus and disease.
WhatsApp:+234 805 679 6740
Email:dr.abumereherbalhomecare@gmail.com
Re: Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! by urchcoded(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Bubbles360 post=120299244][/quote] I didn't get it oh

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Cleanser Herbal Bitters / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / Halamin Herbal Supplements Cures Hepatitis A-e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.