Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Unfriendly Business Environment : My Thoughts. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unfriendly Business Environment : My Thoughts. (416 Views)

Check Out Terraces And Duplex In A Lucrative Business Environment / Imo State Host Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) / ‘nigeria’s Business Environment Yearning For Innovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfriendly Business Environment : My Thoughts. by obidevine(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hello people, hi Mods I don't know if this is the right place to drop this. If it isn't please kindly move it to the right section.
As a young man doing business in Nigeria, just bear in mind that all the odds are stacked against you. You have people trying to short-change you , banks won't give you a loan, clients don't want to pay for services rendered or come up with silly excuses to reduce the amount they are supposed to pay for services rendered, people will try everything thing they can to make sure you don't achieve.
The so-called "rich" ones or the ones that claim they have an integrity to protect are the ones you need to be on guard for.
A gentleman's agreement doesn't hold water because there is no "gentleman" in the Nigerian business jungle.

It's just so disheartening. You have to be a lion to survive in the Nigerian business jungle.

Cc: Moderators: dominique, puskin, naijacutee, FOD , lalasticlala, mynd44.
Re: Unfriendly Business Environment : My Thoughts. by obidevine(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think this should be on Frontpage, obinoscopy what do you think?
Re: Unfriendly Business Environment : My Thoughts. by obidevine(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
obidevine:
Hello people, hi Mods I don't know if this is the right place to drop this. If it isn't please kindly move it to the right section.
As a young man doing business in Nigeria, just bear in mind that all the odds are stacked against you. You have people trying to short-change you , banks won't give you a loan, clients don't want to pay for services rendered or come up with silly excuses to reduce the amount they are supposed to pay for services rendered, people will try everything thing they can to make sure you don't achieve.
The so-called "rich" ones or the ones that claim they have an integrity to protect are the ones you need to be on guard for.
A gentleman's agreement doesn't hold water because there is no "gentleman" in the Nigerian business jungle.

It's just so disheartening. You have to be a lion to survive in the Nigerian business jungle.

Cc: Moderators: dominique, puskin, naijacutee, FOD , lalasticlala, mynd44.

Re: Unfriendly Business Environment : My Thoughts. by joeybankz: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Impact Of Political And Economic Environment On Business
The impact of political environment, economic environment, socio-cultural environment etc can never be over emphasised, this is because of the important role they play in the day to day activities of the people. One will agree that politics affects our businesses, here is how it works, it is from the political wind that government of the day is formed, and then government has the responsibility to form the policies which affects our everyday life.

(1) (Reply)

American’s Celebrated 242nd Independence Day Remarks Amb. P. Jackson / Discover How U Can Make Make While Sleeping / Mini Import Business Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.