Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price (1412 Views)

I Buy Faulty Tab, Laptop Inverter Battery / I Buy Scrap, Faulty Laptop,inverter Battery Tab, / Su-kam 3.5kva/48v Inverter For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Laptop Inverter For Sale

Laptop Inverter For Sale at Give away Price.

This Inverter powers a laptop, bulbs, phones and can keep running without power supply for up to five days with moderate use. With heavy use, it can power your devices for 3 days stretch. When connected with a Solar Panel, it will serve you and provide unlimited power supply for your devices.

It can power your Flat screen T.V. set and can also power an O.X. small size standing fan. It powers devices with light power consumption like Blender, Juicer etc.

I'm selling because i've upgraded to a bigger capacity

1000 Watts

Battery 400mAH.

Contact me today for inquiry.

I'm selling to the first interested person, if this product interests you, send an email for more details to :

musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by Remedytony(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
How much pls
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by Kampack: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
why don't you just drop your phone number here.. angry
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kampack:
why don't you just drop your phone number here.. angry

I don't want my contact spammed. Please send me a mail and i'll share all the information you need
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Still Selling
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
kunleweb:
Still Selling

Sweetie, I'm gonna unfollow because you are doing business on this moniker... didn't want you to think I'm being rude embarassed

See you on the mean streets of romance section grin

I send blessings on your hustle kiss

1 Like

Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
lets do business, contact me today
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

Sweetie, I'm gonna unfollow because you are doing business on this moniker... didn't want you to think I'm being rude embarassed

See you on the mean streets of romance section grin

I send blessings on your hustle kiss

i dont do romance section

what's wrong with me doing business shocked shocked shocked shocked you prefer broke guys?
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
kunleweb:

i dont do romance section

what's wrong with me doing business shocked shocked shocked shocked you prefer broke guys?

Nothing wrong with it, at all! I admire it but I don't enjoy the spamming lipsrsealed

I spam but I spam gist and bs not boring business grin
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

Nothing wrong with it, at all! I admire it but I don't enjoy the spamming lipsrsealed

I spam but I spam gist and bs not boring business grin

i understand, permission to keep following ya. i perfectly understand you. you may unfollow
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
kunleweb:

i understand, permission to keep following ya. i perfectly understand you. you may unfollow

It's my pleasure, bestie grin

1 Like

Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

It's my pleasure, bestie grin

wink

1 Like

Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Still have the inverter for sale, contact me to do business today. Thank you
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
I'm still selling. Send me a mail to musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by smothy(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Show pictures
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Contact me today for this amazing product. Thank you
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2018
smothy:
Show pictures

if you send an email, you can get any information you want about the item
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Still up for sale. Hurry guys!
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Laptop Inverter For Sale

This Inverter powers a laptop, bulbs, phones and can keep running without power supply for up to five days with moderate use. With heavy use, it can power your devices for 3 days stretch. When connected with a Solar Panel, it will serve you and provide unlimited power supply for your devices.

It can power your Flat screen T.V. set and can also power an O.X. small size standing fan. It powers devices with light power consumption like Blender, Juicer etc.

1000 Watts

Battery 400mAH.

I'm selling to the first interested person, if this product interests you, send an email for more details to :

musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Still selling
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Still available, still selling. Contact me today. Thanks
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by xtremeidea(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
can we see pix?
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
xtremeidea:
can we see pix?

Please contact me by email, you can see more than pics and test it
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Laptop Inverter For Sale

1000 Watts

Battery 400mAH.

musbuq@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest.

In 7 months of using it, i've not bought a single litre of fuel.

I relocated to the Island where light is constant, moreso, i've upgraded to a bigger sized inverter.

Buy this inverter, and kiss good bye to Nepa/PHCN. Add a 23,000Naira Solar Panel to it, and you don't even need light to charge the battery, you can harness the power of the sun to charge it and use it the same time with unlimited power for your devices.

I stay in Lagos.and we can meet in person so you can check and we can transact.
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Laptop Inverter For Sale

1000 Watts

Battery 400mAH.

musbuq@gmail.com

I relocated to the Island where light is constant, moreso, i've upgraded to a bigger sized inverter.

Buy this inverter, and kiss good bye to Nepa/PHCN. Add a 23,000Naira Solar Panel to it, and you don't even need light to charge the battery, you can harness the power of the sun to charge it and use it the same time with unlimited power for your devices.

I stay in Lagos.and we can meet in person so you can check and we can transact.1\!
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by wesley80(m): 2:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Why the secrecy? You can’t post your number, you can’t post pictures, you can’t give details of product... yet you expect people to take you seriously?
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 5:02am On Jul 08, 2018
wesley80:
Why the secrecy? You can’t post your number, you can’t post pictures, you can’t give details of product... yet you expect people to take you seriously?

You had a choice to walk away but no.
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by wesley80(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2018
kunleweb:

You had a choice to walk away but no.
I did.
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2018

1000 Watts

Battery 400mAH.

musbuq@gmail.com

I stay in Lagos.and we can meet in person so you can check and we can transact.
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
I'm selling 60k less than the market price. Hurry up and purchase. I'm selling to the first genuinely interested buyer.

I await your contact

Thank you !
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by Xtfield(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Check your mail please
Re: Laptop Inverter For Sale At Give Away Price by kunleweb: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Xtfield:
Check your mail please

Okay replied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Used Lg Washing Machine For Sale 45K / Selling 2 units of mint Dell 7th gen CPUs (SOLD) / ❌ SOLD Premium Iphone 12 Pro Max Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.