Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,483 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Actor, Williams Uchemba, Picked Up A 10-Year-Old Boy Off The Street (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Williams Uchemba, Picked Up A 10-Year-Old Boy Off The Street (Photos) (450 Views)

Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Williams Uchemba, Picked Up A 10-Year-Old Boy Off The Street (Photos) by GistersNG: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
GistMore.com

Former child actor Williams Uchemba, picked up a 10-year-old boy off the street, according to him, i found him his name is Joseph and I was just told he hasn’t eaten anything for 3 days well this is his last day on the street.

He wrote;

So I had a video chat with Joseph, he is 10 years old and his from akwa Ibom state. He told me that he is living with a woman that took him from his parents in the village and promised that she will send him to school in Lagos because his parents couldn’t afford to train him, but when he got to Lagos instead of school the lady put him on the street to sell things and bring money back to her. I have tried to talk with the lady to have a better understanding of the situation but she doesn’t want to talk instead she said we can take the boy.I have spoken with Joseph and he said he wants to go back home and go to school because his parents who he hasn’t seen or spoken to doesn’t know that he is hawking in Lagos , and yes he hasn’t eaten in 3 days..

Anyway I want to clean him up today and put him on the flight today to akwa Ibom with some people, know what the parents needs and put him on Scholarship with the help of God.He has a bright future( I can tell) and if not for anything kids his age are not suppose to be on the street but in school..he is one out of many and I can’t take all off the road alone so I urge you to help the ones you can when you see them.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/former-child-actor-williams-uchemba-picked-10-year-old-boy-off-street-pics

Re: Actor, Williams Uchemba, Picked Up A 10-Year-Old Boy Off The Street (Photos) by GistersNG: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2018

Re: Actor, Williams Uchemba, Picked Up A 10-Year-Old Boy Off The Street (Photos) by GistersNG: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
:
Re: Actor, Williams Uchemba, Picked Up A 10-Year-Old Boy Off The Street (Photos) by niceprof: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think the Government should step on cases like this,most of those boys competing with vehicles in terms of speed on third mainland bridge ,where brought from Ebonyi state with similar promises only to be turned to mobile koisk on the roads.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Jumia Anniversary 2018? / Nikola Kalinic Rejects World Cup Medal After Croatia Lost To France / Iyabo Ojo Kept Her Kids Away From Their Father For Years And You Won’t Believe W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.