Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/07/18 (346 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/07/18 by dallyemmy: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/07/18 by dallyemmy: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Prayer Points
1.Thank you Father for creating me as light in this world of darkness.
2.Thank you Father for making it impossible for darkness to prevail over me.
3.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my iniquities.
4. I block every loophole through which the enemies come to afflict me, by the blood of Jesus.
5.Father, let my light never go dim or be extinguished.
6.Father, grant me wisdom that will enable me to shine in this world.
7.Father, let many come to Jesus through me.
8.Father, let my light so shine that men will see my good works and glorify you my Father, in heaven.
9.Father, let the intensity of the light that I carry continue to increase, day by day in Jesus name.
10.Father, let every power of darkness within my office, business and dwelling environment, be subdued or relocated as a result of the intensity of the light that I carry.
11.Father, let my life become too hot for the enemies to handle.
12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13..In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/07/18 by dallyemmy: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Prayer Points on Today [Open Heavens 6 July 2018]

1.Thank you Father for creating me as light in this world of darkness.

2.Thank you Father for making it impossible for darkness to prevail over me.

3.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my iniquities.

4. I block every loophole through which the enemies come to afflict me, by the blood of Jesus.

5.Father, let my light never go dim or be extinguished.

6.Father, grant me wisdom that will enable me to shine in this world.

7.Father, let many come to Jesus through me.

8.Father, let my light so shine that men will see my good works and glorify you my Father, in heaven.

9.Father, let the intensity of the light that I carry continue to increase, day by day in Jesus name.

10.Father, let every power of darkness within my office, business and dwelling environment, be subdued or relocated as a result of the intensity of the light that I carry.

11.Father, let my life become too hot for the enemies to handle.

12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)

13.In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/07/18 by dallyemmy: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
RCCG 21 DAYS FASTING PRAYER POINTS DAY 6 TOTAL VICTORY OVER FEAR: Text: Isaiah 41:10

Fear is the opposite of faith. It has been described as “false evidence appearing real”. Fear (of torment) is also distressing emotion arouse by threat of impending danger, pain or evil 1 John 4:18.

 Father!!! we thanked you for the past and present victories over anxiety.

 Father!!! Deliver every member in all RCCG Parishes globally body from the spirit of fear in Jesus Name.  Father!!! Wipe away every agent of fear from your Church in Jesus name.

 Father!!! Increase our faith in you in Jesus Name. Open Heaven 7 July 2018

 Father!!! Restore back whatever we have lost to the devil through fear and anxiety in Jesus Name.

 Father!!! Help us to start each day with you, and order my steps aright through fear in Jesus name.  As the Lord lives I shall not fall into bondage of fear again in the Name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Church Songs, Hymns, Praise / The True Origins Of God, Jesus Christ, And Lucifer / What Is A Mantle In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.