Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. (846 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? / Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dear Father, your Truth(Word) is your power unto salvation to us that believe, I pray thee may it be done unto us according to thy good will through our faith. Amen!

Christianity means Christlike. The word Christianity came to be when observers saw the disciples of Jesus Christ, the living Lord behaving like their Master. This people noticed that the disciples were bold like there Master whom was unjustly accused and was put to death by the religious cabal of the day. They speak and do all things like their Master( Jesus Christ ).

This is why they they branded and called them Christians ( like- Christ ). But we know by the record available unto us in the scriptures that this guys were nothing like Christ before Pentecost ( The day the Holy Spirit came unto them Acts2:1-4). They were timid, faithless and annoying. The best of them being Peter even betrayed Jesus Christ by denying Him three times( John 18:16-27).

So what is my point? "My point is this, Christianity is being like Christ, but you cannot be like Christ, if you have not the Spirit of Christ and you cannot have the Spirit of Christ, if you don't believe in your heart of heart that Jesus Christ is your way, your truth and your life."

Non of us were born by our fleshly Father and Mother with the Spirit of Christ. So you atheist ( Jonnydon22, Hopefulandlord, dalaman, Martinez etc.) forming former Christians, with this my post hopefully your eyes will be open to see that you were nothing short of being a Christian.

I stake my life that no one who has the Spirit of God( Christ ) will turn back to say God and Jesus does no longer exist. So many are like you guys today in the Church, identifying themselves with Christianity physically, but spiritually they don't belong to God. Jesus does not know them; because their hearts is far from Him as the east is far from the west.

I will re-echo the word of my Lord Jesus and Vine.

"Come unto my Lord and He will give you rest." Amen!

Keep believing and keep transforming!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by sonofthunder: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Dear Father, your Truth(Word) is your power unto salvation to us that believe, I pray thee may it be done unto us according to thy good will through our faith. Amen!

Christianity means Christlike. The word Christianity came to be when

To be continued. Kind of busy that is why the error.
Thank you sir for the time you are taking out to expose this truth to many... Its high time people began to realise how to be partakers of the kingdom of God so they could make a choice for themselves instead of wallowing in ignorance or hypocrisy as the case may be. Christianity is a choice.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=sonofthunder post=69116944]
Thank you sir for the time you are taking out to expose this truth to many... Its high time people began to realise how to be partakers of the kingdom of God so they could make a choice for themselves instead of wallowing in ignorance or hypocrisy as the case may be. Christianity is a choice.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[/quo

I thank you sonofthunder aka sonofGod. The Lord Jesus is our wisdom and understanding. It is Him that worketh in me both to will and to do to His glory and praise. Meanwhile, I am true with the post.

May
He teach us more and more. Amen!

1 Like

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2018
ScienceWatch, Junia, Pressplay, Jiggaz, Toyocee, and all sons of light and truth.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by Pneumonoultra(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
ScienceWatch, Junia, Pressplay, Jiggaz, Toyocee, and all sons of light and truth.
This is Junia
I have deactivated my other moniker
Anyway, awesome post. Well said.
No one is born into Christianity by his or her human parents.
We're born into Christianity by Papa God Himself through His Word and Spirit.
I'm blessed bro

1 Like

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by ScienceWatch: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2018
God bless your life sir. I said the prayer with you from my heart.

"Dear Father, your Truth(Word) is your power unto salvation to us that believe, I pray thee may it be done unto us according to thy good will through our faith. Amen!"

Yes God speaks to us through his WORD and Satan speaks to his followers through his highly destructive words as can be seen in the horrific Atheists Training Manuel at this link;

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

Kindly reposted Butterflyleo.
I appeal to all Christians and Theists to Copy, share and print out for distribution to schools and churches.
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pneumonoultra:
This is Junia I have deactivated my other moniker Anyway, awesome post. Well said. No one is born into Christianity by his or her human parents. We're born into Christianity by Papa God Himself through His Word and Spirit. I'm blessed bro
Ehee! I have not been seeing your awesome post. May I ask why you deactivate?
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
God bless your life sir. I said the prayer with you from my heart.

"Dear Father, your Truth(Word) is your power unto salvation to us that believe, I pray thee may it be done unto us according to thy good will through our faith. Amen!"

Yes God speaks to us through his WORD.

Amen! When we pray with one mind according to the will of our Father in heaven, no power can hinder it from manifesting to the glory of God.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by jiggaz(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Awesome post my brother. Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the God of the Universe through His son Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by Pneumonoultra(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Ehee! I have not been seeing your awesome post. May I ask why you deactivate?
The owner of nairaland deleted all my posts
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pneumonoultra:
The owner of nairaland deleted all my posts
Why? did you broke any rule?
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
jiggaz:
Awesome post my brother. Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the God of the Universe through His son Jesus Christ.

Yes o brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by AlexRi(f): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Not only sons of light exist man, even daughters of light exist ( LOL ('Holy Jealousy'))..... Back to the OP.... Amen to that prayer bro, remain Graced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
AlexRi:
Not only sons of light exist man, even daughters of light exist ( LOL ('Holy Jealousy'))..... Back to the OP.... Amen to that prayer bro, remain Graced.

Yeah sis control your holy jealousy... Lol! Just joking. This is what the scriptures says, For as many of you(us) as have been baptized( by the Spirit) into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither bond nor free, there is neither Male nor Female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus Galatians 3:27-28.

Christ is our bond. You are included in the sons of light.
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by AlexRi(f): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Yeah sis control your holy jealousy... Lol! Just joking. This is what the scriptures says, For as many of you(us) as have been baptized( by the Spirit) into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither bond nor free, there is neither Male nor Female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus Galatians 3:27-28.

Christ is our bond. You are included in the sons of light.
Yeah that's right. Don't mind me, was only trying to pull your legs. *smiles*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
AlexRi:
Yeah that's right. Don't mind me, was only trying to pull your legs. *smiles*

Ok beloved in Christ. Smiling with you.
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by Pneumonoultra(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Why? did you broke any rule?
No, I didn't
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by jiggaz(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2018
AlexRi:
lol
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pneumonoultra:
No, I didn't
It is well!
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by Pneumonoultra(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

It is well!
Yes .. it is
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Faith alone
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
If anyone have not the Spirit of Christ, he is non of His.
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by MuttleyLaff: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Christianity means Christlike.
The word Christianity came to be when observers saw the disciples of Jesus Christ, the living Lord behaving like their Master.
This people noticed that the disciples were bold like there Master whom was unjustly accused and was put to death by the religious cabal of the day. They speak and do all things like their Master( Jesus Christ ).

This is why they they branded and called them Christians (like- Christ)
If you really know what sort the people of Antioch are,
then you would know that they DIDN'T brand and/or call the disciples, Christians because of them being "like- Christ"
That is the propaganda version pushed for public consumption
and it is far from the reality of what the term Christian actually means

bloodofthelamb:
But we know by the record available unto us in the scriptures that this guys were nothing like Christ before Pentecost
(The day the Holy Spirit came unto them Acts2:1-4).
They were timid, faithless and annoying.
The best of them being Peter even betrayed Jesus Christ by denying Him three times( John 18:16-27).

So what is my point?
"My point is this, Christianity is being like Christ,
but you cannot be like Christ, if you have not the Spirit of Christ and you cannot have the Spirit of Christ,
if you don't believe in your heart of heart that Jesus Christ is your way, your truth and your life."

Non of us were born by our fleshly Father and Mother with the Spirit of Christ.
So you atheist ( Jonnydon22, Hopefulandlord, dalaman, Martinez etc.) forming former Christians, with this my post hopefully your eyes will be open to see that you were nothing short of being a Christian.

I stake my life that no one who has the Spirit of God(Christ) will turn back to say God and Jesus does no longer exist.
So many are like you guys today in the Church,
identifying themselves with Christianity physically,
but spiritually they don't belong to God. Jesus does not know them; because their hearts is far from Him as the east is far from the west.

I will re-echo the word of my Lord Jesus and Vine.

"Come unto my Lord and He will give you rest." Amen!

Keep believing and keep transforming!
5Jesus answered and said unto him,
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
5Jesus answered,
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

- John 3:3, 5

OP is right that no one is born a believer by just biological parents
Truth is, any that's to enter the kingdom of God, needs being birthed by biological parents and be born again (i.e. be born from above)

The last thing, anyone, ever wants to be, is a christian
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by TheConfuser: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Op, I believe you are correct on this. But isn't it easier for one to become a born again christian through their biological parents? If I was born in nigeria during the 17th century where I had only seen whitemen dying of malaria who were more interested in business than evangelism, it would be harder for me to become a christian than someone born to christian parents.

Shalom
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bro MuttleyLaff, "if I get you right you have an issue with the word, Christian."
And what was their reason for calling the disciples of Jesus, Christians?
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by MuttleyLaff: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Bro MuttleyLaff, "if I get you right you have an issue with the word, Christian."
And what was their reason for calling the disciples of Jesus, Christians?
Affirmative, my highly esteemed brother.
Similar way, I would have, for ignorantly accepting being called a nigger or referred to as one.

Check history, the people of Antioch are known for their penchant of coining nicknames.

When they give anyone a nickname, it's not for love or favour, nor is it as a form of compliment.

The word Christian doesn't escape their mischievousness
Re: No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Affirmative, my highly esteemed brother.
Similar way I would have for ignorantly accepting being called or referred to a nigger.

Check history, the people of Antioch are known for your penchant of coining nicknames.

When they give you a nickname, it's not for love or favour, nor is it as a form of compliment.

The word Christian doesn't escape their mischievousness

Ok sir,

I will do some digging.

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Ember Months: Who Is To Blame? Demons Or Man / Hang Me To Death If I Don't Heal Corona Virus Pastor Challenge Government. / I Served RCCG For 30 Years Without Receiving Anything In Return - Pastor Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.