Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness (13496 Views)

How Does Opay Make Money Doing Free Transfers? / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / How To Make Money Doing CPA Marketing (CPA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by andreweb(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
When it comes to the way to make money there's a saying, "The person who loves what they do for a living will never work another day in their life." Yes, making money is everyone's goal. But to earn it doing what you love has to be the closest thing to heaven on earth. We affectionately call this... The Comfort Zone Success.

For example, such industry giants as Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and others have long admitted, this simple fact. The secret to their success isn't just talent, intelligence or even luck, it's passionately loving what they do. A powerful secret, so simple millions of people miss it every day.

Why Loving What You Do = More Money:

People who love what they do stay healthier, work longer hours and their careers last longer. And the benefits continue to pile up in favour of people who learn how to make money doing what they love. In fact, more people discover simply changing careers that involve their passion have improved their health, marriage and finances.

Examples of Success:

The numbers continue to grow with examples of people who quit the rat race of high-pressure careers for something they love to do. For instance, Seun the founder of Nairaland transformed his programming skills and created the largest forum in Africa,

We studied many examples of people who found ways to make money doing what they love, here are the top, 3 traits they all have in common. Using this valuable information will help anyone make money doing what they love.

Here are The Top 3 Ways To Make Money Doing What You Love:

[img]https://4.bp..com/-yPfJA8lrm7c/Wt84KmLNCvI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/8Lx7pfigP-0n8lkKxSMjeCdo59uEKuXUwCPcBGAYYCw/s320/work-from-home.jpg[/img]

1. Identify What Invigorates and Energizes You:

This is perhaps the most important quality for making money doing what you love. This is the key that keeps a person persistent until a goal is achieved. This is what keeps a person going when nothing else is working out. This is what keeps a person motivated without the need for constant pep talks and encouragement from others. When a person finds an activity they love doing, even if they didn't get paid for it. That describes an activity that invigorates or energizes that person.

2. People buy things that are useful, that solve a pressing problem they will pay money to solve.

Unfortunately, no one will pay you for something just because YOU love doing it. Because it's YOUR passion. You may have the greatest product or service in the world! But if it doesn't solve someone's immediate needs, you most likely will not make any money. People buy solutions to their most pressing problems. Your passion is what creates raving fans and keeps them coming back for more!

So, you've got to think about other people's needs first, ahead of your own. Your passion is the cherry on top, but that's not why people plunk down the ka-ching.

Let's take Steve Jobs for example. He's widely admired for building an empire doing what he loved. But the money didn't come FROM his passion alone. The money came from other people because his products solved some really nagging problems they had. Let's take the iPod for example. Yes, it was sexy when it came out. Yes, Steve Jobs nearly combusted onstage with passion as he revealed it to the world. But remember, at the time it came out, people had tons of music on their computers. But they couldn't take it with them. The iPod solved all of this. His products are all designed to be intuitive and solve pressing problems that his consumers have in real time.

Your passion is great but when you combine it with a solution to a need people have, you start to earn income from it.

Ask yourself: What are some problems people have that I'm really passionate about solving? What problems have I solved for people in the past that got great results?

Start small and leave the Magical Thinking behind.

Just like how I started this my profitable business, I took it as fun at first when I helped people sell their products. I later started collecting a commission for as high as $50 per product.

But it can be much simpler. The key to making your first chunk of change is to start where you are and do the obvious: Get out there and tell people in your world what you're doing! Tell them with enthusiasm and passion what you do and who you help! Tell people what problems you solve. Ask them to keep an eye out for anyone who might need your help. You will be amazed at how many people want to help you and refer you to friends.

Then, once someone raises their hand and says: "YES! I need your help!" feel free to charge a little bit of coin. (Note: You might be tempted to give it away for free. Don't do this! Charge a little bit since people don't value what they don't pay for!)

Finally, revel in the fact that you were just PAID to do what you LOVE. You've actually done it! Let that feeling just overwhelm you for a bit. Now, you won't be able to support yourself just yet but you have crossed a huge milestone. You just experienced what it's like to get paid to do what you love.

Ask Yourself: Who can I tell about my product or service? Who do I help? What could I create right now to help these people immediately ( A class? A program? An App? A Website? A service?)

So your three-step plan to making your first chunk of change doing what you love:

1. Identify which of your passions solve a pressing problem for people.

2. Get out there and offer it to the people in your immediate circle.

3. Charge a little bit of coin to validate the work that you do (you can always increase this amount later).

The link below will give you a clear description of how I started my own home online business and I will be willing to help you start yours too...

Click Source for more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by andreweb(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by milemimi93(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
I love hating on my opposite. So tell me how I can make money from that.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by VonBenny(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please house, have you heard of Dataville Research LLC. An internship Program where you have to pay a fee of N5,000, before you will be fully mobilize or become a worker?
Please house help me look into it, because I am about to pay the Fee of N5,000.

Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by NJPot(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
paid advert

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by andreweb(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by andreweb(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Have a question about online businesses? Feel free to ask
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mr ebook again. Sweet nonsense. Something is fishy. Y does he make fp everyday

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by VonBenny(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
andreweb:
Have a question about online businesses? Feel free to ask

Please house, have you heard of Dataville Research LLC. An internship Program where you have to pay a fee of N5,000, before you will be fully mobilize or become a worker?
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by andreweb(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
VonBenny:

Search for the name on Nl, you will get people that r already discussing about it. If their is none, create a thread about it. So that people with experience will share with you.
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by akeentech(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by mediagenius: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one OP
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by kelvine(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
You forgot to add

Do Affiliate Marketing
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
X
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
X
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by andreweb(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
akeentech:
Nice one

Thanks
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by andreweb(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
mediagenius:
Nice one OP

Thanks.
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by andreweb(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
mediagenius:
Nice one OP

Thanks..
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by bikassava: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
How can i make money from songwriting?
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by BetterBOI(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
God bless Affiliate marketing.
I don't know what is "Buhari era"
Pm me for the way forward
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by bedfordng(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
hmmm
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by Siki355(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
op is fashion designing lucrative?
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2018
If one desires an humble way to earn cool cash online, then, it pays to take a critical look at bulksms deals one more time
Re: 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness by ImaIma1(f): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Cooking...already making money from it

(1) (Reply)

Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store / Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building / EXCLUSIVE: CBN Will NOT Devalue Naira, Mulls Proposal For New Forex Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.