Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs (32530 Views)

Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by CriticMaestro: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sirpaul:
be careful
Oh I'm scared....
Mummu
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
I just hope and pray false news won't bring another war on us. E just have to be careful what we spread around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by delerx(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
I dont believe the hospital management. Check my signature on how to treat some medical conditions. #pharmonline
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Toks2008(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
majamajic:
sometimes , some deaths In this country are avoidable

98% are caused by failed system.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Olawalesadiq(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
ok ooo
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by tboycares: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
May her soul rest in peace. I don't go out of my room when it's 10pm not to talk of 3am....its so dangerous nowadays and people should be careful.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by KrystosCJ(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
AKAKAK:
Any one waiting for justice on the activities of Fulani Herdsmen may wait in vain because the following people who are in charge of the entire security apparatus of the country are all Fulani men as follows:
President: Muhammadu Buhari ( (Fulani Man))
Minister of defense: Mansur Mohammed Dan Ali (Fulani Man)
National security adviser: Mohammed Babagana Monguno (Fulani Man)
Inspector General of police: Ibrahim Idris (Fulani Man)
Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Buratai (Fulani Man)
DSS Director General: Lawal Daura (Fulani Man)
Minister of interior: Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Fulani Man)
Civil defense Commandant General: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu (Fulani Man)
Director General of Customs: Colonel Hameed Alli (Fulani Man)
Comptroller General Nigeria Immigration Service: Muhammed Babandede (Fulani Man)
And to crown it all Attorney General of the federation who is supposed to dispense justice in case it escapes any of these agencies is Abubakar Malami also a Fulani man

So if you have ever wondered why no concrete actions has been taken against the activities of the Fulani herdsmen now you know why.

All of them have a common name - Haman.

Remember what happened to Haman? They are mere flesh, but alas we should pray and follow-up with good deeds in our own lifestyle. They should take a cue from Ciroma's passing; they won't live forever to impose their ways on all of Nigeria.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by olas24u(f): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
awaiting the next victim
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by ZeeBaba17(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
AKAKAK:
Any one waiting for justice on the activities of Fulani Herdsmen may wait in vain because the following people who are in charge of the entire security apparatus of the country are all Fulani men as follows:
President: Muhammadu Buhari ( (Fulani Man))
Minister of defense: Mansur Mohammed Dan Ali (Fulani Man)
National security adviser: Mohammed Babagana Monguno (Fulani Man)
Inspector General of police: Ibrahim Idris (Fulani Man)
Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Buratai (Fulani Man)
DSS Director General: Lawal Daura (Fulani Man)
Minister of interior: Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Fulani Man)
Civil defense Commandant General: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu (Fulani Man)
Director General of Customs: Colonel Hameed Alli (Fulani Man)
Comptroller General Nigeria Immigration Service: Muhammed Babandede (Fulani Man)
And to crown it all Attorney General of the federation who is supposed to dispense justice in case it escapes any of these agencies is Abubakar Malami also a Fulani man

So if you have ever wondered why no concrete actions has been taken against the activities of the Fulani herdsmen now you know why.
And you think you have made an intelligent observation

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by delerx(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
In hausa land, it could be boko haram or herdsmen check point. Btw i just saw cows on the road on my way from abule egba to pen cinema. I swear bubu n fool
intruxive:
Why run away from police checkpoint? cry
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Wallade(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
I don't wanna believe Garki hospital's side of the story until it is corroborated by parties that took the lady to the hospital.

The reaction of the house of assembly on the matter compelled Garki hospital to issue this statement
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
franciskaine:
I just hope and pray false news won't bring another war on us. E just have to be careful what we spread around.

1 Like

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by zubby4567(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBigiman:
Anytime a disaster occurs in the hospital Doctors are blamed. However, the other health workers want to enjoy the gains without making a single sacrifice.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by DIYhackers: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
What would they say before
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dee60:
Probably up to 50% of what you read in social media is fake!

1 Like

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
So sad
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Going to a party at 3:oo am?...only the gods knows the kind of party she was going to.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Going to a party at 3:oo am
The police opened fire at them
There is Mich to it than meets the eye.
Its a pity, the dead do not have a defense.
RIP all I have to say
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
X

1 Like

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by ChopDeMoney(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Don't believe these idiiiots. Two years ago my wife gave birth when the pregnancy was 6 months at that Catholic hospital in Gwagwalada before being referred to Garki hospital.

We were also shot at Area 1 round about by police because we were driving at top speed about 1 am that night.

We were told to deposit 300k before the baby will be admitted. Between my wife and I we only had about 170k then. The female doctor attending us then said the incubator admittance will cost about 1m. Few hours later we told there were space.

We drove all the way to Zankli were she was confirmed dead. My wife was heartbroken.

Well the first blame is striking Resident Doctors where NHIS would have taken care of the bill at the Teaching Hospital. This is Nigeria.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Pebcak: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:

See Una life

How is your life going
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Abdulraouf26(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Police officers are so ruthless these days,harrasing and extorting innocent persons daily but they can't face herdsmen.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
tobdee:
These new trend of Bloggers are becoming something else .uncle Lie Mohammed will be very proud of you guys.

Technology has made having a blog very easy, so every Dick and Harry owns a blog. And they are so lazy to find their own News but rely on copy and paste system. They pick news on other blogs and paste on theirs, without verifying if the news is genuine or not.

1 Like

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by NaMeAboki: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Story no doubt covered by Premium Times and the Nations - a.k.a. fake news vendors.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Dubrable: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Naija alwiz gud at d9ing
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by DarBleeze(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kia...going to party as early as 3a.m. RIP to her
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by uba1991: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
KrystosCJ:

All of them have a common name - Haman.

Remember what happened to Haman? They are mere flesh, but alas we should pray and follow-up with good deeds in our own lifestyle. They should take a cue from Ciroma's passing; they won't live forever to impose their ways on all of Nigeria.
so u, u ar not going to die abi? everything to u is politics. just ask God to forgiv u
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
To leave in so called Nigeria is a problem, to school in this zoo is a problem. Nigeria is accused caliphate created by Britain terrorists because of our indigenous people of Biafra resources.

Why is it that anyone traveling out of this zoo with Nigeria past spot always regarded as criminals and corrupt by foreign countries?

All the money she spent on Nigeria has gone south.

Terrorists in hospital, terrorists in judiciary, terrorists in security apparatus, terrorists in National Assembly, terrorists in House of Representatives, terrorists in Aso Rock, terrorists in nairaland, terrorists in NCC, terrorists in oil industries, terrorists at your gate, terrorists on the highways, terrorists in schools, terrorists in government houses; terrorists sitting beside you, terrorists in the churches, terrorists in the mosques.

Nigeria government is a terrorists organisation. Government that ought to be protecting citizens/taxpayers; is being the one killing the citizens/taxpayers.

Nigeria government using taxpayers money to purchasing bombs, guns and bullets to killing taxpayers.

What a zoo
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by Kaydans(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
If you no come, you no go know. Garki hospital do not need a police report to treat her patient. The only problem is that the charge huge amount of money after treatment..

1 Like

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs by toprealman: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
majamajic:
sometimes , some deaths In this country are avoidable
90% are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists / Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Terrorizing Abuja - Kaduna Highway Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.