Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Abducted " Nnamdi Paulcy" Paid Kidnappers N7M Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted " Nnamdi Paulcy" Paid Kidnappers N7M Ransom (263 Views)

Igbo Man Who Paid Kidnappers N5m Ransom With Fake Naira Notes Receives Praises / Aba People Paid Kidnappers With Fake Naira Notes / Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abducted " Nnamdi Paulcy" Paid Kidnappers N7M Ransom by orjisblog(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
A popular Imo State -humanitarian
Paulcy Iwuala , has regained his freedom after spending 14 days in his abductors ’ den .
Describing his experience in the hands of his abductors , the visibly shaken Iwuala said , “ I saw death . ”

It was gathered that Iwuala was dropped off at Atta in Ikeduru Local Government Area of Imo State by the kidnappers in the wee hours of Tuesday .

According to a family source who craved not to be mentioned , Iwuala was freed after friends and family members provided over N 7 m in installments as ransom to his abductors who had earlier demanded N 50 m for his freedom .

The kidnap victim who narrated his experience to our Correspondent at his family house in Owerri said that he “ saw death . ”

He said , “ What I experienced for 14 days was better imagined than experienced. I was blindfolded , taken to a forest and was beaten continuously like a common criminal . I was not allowed to take my bath .

“ They initially demanded for N 50 m , but thank God , I am a free man now . They did not release my jeep to me . They even called a buyer in my presence .

“ The doctor is here and I am ready to run all the medical tests ; but most importantly , I want to thank millions of Nigerians who prayed and launched a social media campaigns for my release .

“ This experience has further fortified me to keep fighting for humanity , the destitute , the less privileged ones , orphans and sick children .

“ We must devote our life for God ’s use only . ”

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Andrew Enwerem , could not be reached for comments as he was said to be at the South East Security Summit in Owerri , with the Inspector General of Police , Ibrahim Idris , also in attendance .

Just we reported last on orjisblog that Iwuala , founder of Genius Eye International , was kidnapped along the Spibat area of Owerri while returning from the birthday party of one of his friends at the new Owerri axis of the state capital .

After holding Iwuala for 10 days , his abductors communicated with his family , demanding a huge amount of money as ransom .

CC: Lalasticlala

More below...

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/07/05/imo-activist-pays-kidnappers-n7m-ransom-says-i-saw-death/

(1) (Reply)

Only Evil-minded Nigerians Will Say I Am Condoning Killings- Buhari / Man Kills Son’s Wife, Self In Delta / Fire Outbreak (NNPC) In Pogo Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.