Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? (1671 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by engrrichie92(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
I know nothing about cars
..i just know I like it big (something like venza)...im not saying venza ooo

I intend to put away 200k everymonth for a car (Don't ask me what happened to my old car, long story) and hopefully before next year june, i should have raised 2m and i hope to get something decent with that budget

What kind of car can 2m get me?
I wouldn't mind if you can attach pictures too..

Thanks in anticipatuon
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
911or 5oh 4
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by SmartToyota(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Save up the money first, by then you'd have choices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by engrrichie92(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
911or 5oh 4

Ode!!!
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by deathwing(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
I agree. For all you know, dollar may be N1000 by this time next year, then our 2m will only buy golf

SmartToyota:
Save up the money first, by then you'd have choices

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by engrrichie92(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
deathwing:
I agree. For all you know, dollar may be N1000 by this time next year, then our 2m will only buy golf

Hmm...true
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by divinelove(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2018
u don't know what will happen to dollar by June next year, with that in mind this thread should be deleted n created then. BC all advice will be based on current car prices
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by paix(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2018
engrrichie92:
I know nothing about cars
..i just know I like it big (something like venza)...im not saying venza ooo

[b]I intend to put away 200k everymonth[/b]ii for a car (Don't ask me what happened to my old car, long story) and hopefully before next year june, i should have raised 2m and i hope to get something decent with that budget

What kind of car can 2m get me?
I wouldn't mind if you can attach pictures too..

Thanks in anticipatuon
Why not attach the pictures of the 200K you intend to put away first?
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by PropertyDeals(f): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
You an get good cars here, but you may not be able to get a better gift than the one available in my below signature.
And you should check my signature here in blue below.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by engrrichie92(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
paix:
Why not attach the pictures of the 200K you intend to put away first?

Lol
We have plenty weyreys on this nairaland self

Maybe I should have just lied...and say that i already have the 2m

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by engrrichie92(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
divinelove:
u don't know what will happen to dollar by June next year, with that in mind this thread should be deleted n created then. BC all advice will be based on current car prices

I get you sir
Maybe this thread is targeted at saying what kind of car can 2m get me now?

And if it has increased by then, I wouldn't mind saving up to get it...

I really hope you understand me
Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by clearcutz(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Bro, You should be able to get a clean toks Volkswagen Jetta 2006 or 2007 for that amount. It might be little less or more tho.
You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Nigerian used?

For Sedans.

Camry Muscle.
Infiniti G35.
ES330.
Mercedes W203.

For SUVs and CUVs.
Volvo XC90.
Mazda CX7.
Rav4.
Maybe an Rx330 by next year? I forsee heavy price drops.

My recommendation?
Toks Infiniti FX35.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. / Where Is Siena? I Can't Take It Anymore! / OLX Is The Most Useless Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.