Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) (835 Views)

UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
The quarter-final matches of the Russia 2018 World Cup begins on the 6th of July with the following: Uruguay vs France, Brazil vs Belgium. On Saturday is Sweden vs England and Russia vs Croatia.

Many have tipped Brazil or France to win the world cup been favorites. South America has two countries left and the remaining six are from Europe. Brazil has won the world cup five times; Uruguay twice. England has won the world cup once, host and win in 1966. France also did a host and win in 1998 as first-time winner. The other teams are yet to win the world cup.

The Russia team on paper is the least team to win the tournament despite been the host. But in football anything is possible.

Belgium has more players with talent having a 23 matches unbeaten record since 2016. Is this a morale boost for them as they play against the Samba boys of Brazil?

The Three Lions will take on Sweden. England has played Sweden 24 times, winning eight games, losing seven, and drawing nine. The record is fair for both sides. Sweden lost to England in Euro 2012 but a friendly match that same year, England lost 4-2 to Sweden in a friendly match.

Will a new nation will the world cup? If yes, which? Can it be a host and win for Russia?

More at https://www.soccerpillar.com/2018/07/world-cup-2018-which-teams-will-make-it.html

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by propertynigeria: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
France the only Africa team

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
I want France or Belgium to win. I dislike Brazil because of Neymar
Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Flirtyjane:
lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Only you post, only you do first to comment.

I know you will say why can't I mynd my business? grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Any team that beat Nigeria must not win the world cup so Croatia must go home.

Brazil and English too shouldn't win the world cup.

Any other team can.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
I prefer France to win. They look like an African side.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by metropillar: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yeyegist:

I also prefer France.

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Yeyegist:

ok
Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=mazinoweb post=69119225]Any team that beat Nigeria must not win the world cup so Croatia must go home.

Any other team can.[/quote..]

ok
Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=mazinoweb post=69119225]Any team that beat Nigeria must not win the world cup so Croatia must go home.

Any other team can.[/quote..].

ok
Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2018
ok
Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by DerrickOfficial(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Allez Allez.... France is the only African team there
Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by arcdone(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2018
France Brazil England Croatia
Re: World Cup 2018: Which Teams Will Make It Through To The Semi Finals? (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
DerrickOfficial:
Allez Allez.... France is the only African team there

ok

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Million In Betnja / Does Betway Have An Old Mobile Site? / 12 Good ODDS. + 2 ODDS + 21 ODDS. 25/01/19. JUST WIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.