Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter (501 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Aishatu Aliyu: Gunmen Kidnap Monarch’s Wife In Kano / Ugandan Wife Claims To Have Been Abducted So She Could Spend Time With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter by OyiboUgbo04: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
http://easternreporter.com/2018/07/05/im-under-spell-osun-monarchs-wife-claims-after-killing-rivals-daughter/

Osun State Police Command has arrested the wife of a traditional ruler in Osun, Oba Morufudeen Olawale, the Alabudo of Abudo, Folasade Olawale for allegedly killing step daughter.

The Commissioner of Police in the State, Mr Olafimihan Adeoye while parading the queen at the Police headquarters in Osogbo on Thursday explained that Folasade hired some hoodlums and conspired with to set the house of another wife of the monarch ablaze.

Adeoye said that several people who were occupants of the house were injured while the 3-year-old daughter of the fourth wife of the traditional ruler died in the inferno.

Adeoye noted that Folasade who is third wife of the monarch commited the crime because she was jealous of the fourth wife of the monarch.

But Folasade, in a chat with our correspondent attributed her action to spiritual forces claiming that she was under a spell.

The suspect said she gave birth to only one child for the monarch and the child died sometimes ago.

Before getting married to the traditional ruler, Folasade was said to have divorced two different men after giving birth to eight children.

Re: I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter by Sprumbabafather: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Again?
Re: I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter by buharitill2023: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Inherent hatred is an abomination to God.
The same inherent hatred the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra have for buhari
Re: I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter by danny56: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why didn't you stop the spell knowing you were under one Witchcraft always associated with poverty. Check am see!
Re: I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter by Homeboiy: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
she be wan use her skull do rituals
Re: I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
is it Merlin's spell ,Morgana's spell,or maybe harry potter's?? cus Ayam not understandinq this crazy witch at all!!!
Re: I'm Under Spell, Osun Monarch's Wife Claims After Killing Rival's Daughter by HonAdeli(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
This bastard woman doesn't look like a queen

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Vigilante Members Torture Man To Death, Attempt To Bury Him Secretly / Mum Kills Daughter In Her Sleep Because She Argues Too Much (photos) / Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.