Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

When Women Are Kings By Ginika - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Women Are Kings By Ginika (328 Views)

KINGS 2(battleground) / Lovers Of Kings By Silver1996 Gather Here Lets Discuss Book 2.. / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Women Are Kings By Ginika by MobileGees: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
When women are KINGS....
          PREFACE

This story I'm about to write about is very real and happened while I grew up. Never doubt the authenticity.

God had gone on a very long journey that he won't be returning in months time. He left the world in the hands of the Angels. There were six angels, five were female while one is a male and that's Angel Gabriel.

The Female Angels heard the cries of the women of the world who were being treated unfairly and unjustly by their male counterparts.They heard  when the women scream during prayers...
"We want freedom,we want to rule" and some in sober tunes say so too.

So the female angels planned to teach the male counterparts a lesson.

So while Angel Gabriel drank and made merry as the head of the world until God returns, the other Angels drugged him and made him sleep like forever.

And that was how the Female Angels turned the world upside down and made Women KINGS.....

All Rights Goes To PrettyGinika For This Wonderful Piece

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING!! Order Any Audio Book You Want From Audible ...get It In 24 Hrs or Less / Writers Can Learn From Onjerika’s Caine Prize Gift To The Poor / I Am A Proficient Writer, I Can Make Your Write Up So Perfect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.