Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Genuine Lending Company Available Online Check It Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Genuine Lending Company Available Online Check It Now (294 Views)

Functional Oil And Gas/shipping Company Available For Sale. / A Brewery Company Available For Sale To Investors / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Lending Company Available Online Check It Now by oilysoul1: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
If you are not an honest person and you lack integrity, please don't register on the site I'm trying to introduce!

Do you know that you can borrow money online from a reputable lender here in Nigeria to solve immediate needs? Yes you can! I have tested this particular site for more than four months and proven that they are really serious, only that you MUST pay back and as at when due with little interest. I will send the info to you if you are interested and you promise you will not stain my name by any fraudulent acts.
Re: Genuine Lending Company Available Online Check It Now by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Who Shops On Jumia? / Hot Airdrop / Why Investment In Real Estate Has Assurance On Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.