Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Do I Get Real IP Address - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Get Real IP Address (1030 Views)

This Php Server Remote Addr Is Giving Me Different Device Ip Address / Check Out Real Time IP Address Tracker With React JS And Geo Location API. / How To Get Real Organic 10k Daily Traffic & Rank On 1st Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Real IP Address by Chris018: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
please I have a software that works with IP address and user agent

how do I get real and working IP address, the ones that have not been banned by google

which method or strategy do I use?

thanks for your concern
Re: How Do I Get Real IP Address by kehnton(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2018
Chris018:

how do I get real and working IP address, the ones that have not been banned by google

thanks for your concern

Google search for "working IP"
Re: How Do I Get Real IP Address by olarrysh: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Chris018:

thanks for your concern

What exactly is your use case? what software?
Re: How Do I Get Real IP Address by dochenaj: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
IP addresses are given you by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). Mobile ISP's cannot issue unique IP addresses to every client considering the very limited number of IP addresses available, hence they lump a group of users into one public IP address while giving them a unique private address with which they can route traffic to each person uniquely. Each time you reconnect, you are bound to get a new IP address assigned you. You might keep disconnecting and reconnecting till you get an IP address that is not banned. But there is also the option of using private paid VPN services or private proxy servers.
Re: How Do I Get Real IP Address by eazycash: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Chris018:

thanks for your concern
what do you need the ip Address for. do you want to hide your location, if so there a lot of software that can do that. then you can get one by a little google search, but if don't need any of those ones online. inbox me for a unique ip masking software that will assign you a unique ip

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

hh / Web Guru / Wordpress Training In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.