Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed (3562 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Epic Photo Of Rapper Eminem As A Toddler Among Black Kids In 1976 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 1:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Greetings,

We are now very onesided in our sense of justice. We have lost our way. Many African American scholars on Youtube calling out the homosexual agenda, exposing the Boule and yet many of them are in the satanic cults of White Supremacy. As I've proven the cultism so popular throughout the Diaspora and on the continent was the tool of colonialism and still reigns. The ravaging given to East Africa by White and Arab invaders made its way to West and South Africa, even the Congo where rape is the order of the day for Congolese Blacks. In 1776 Adam Weishaupt, a crypto jew Jesuit priest formed the Illuminati hidden college cults of Freemasonry, given each Greek letters of 3 alphabets to symbolize the number 3 for Freemasonry's 33 degrees. We must know preying upon the enemies of your children is a brutal method used by Hyenas who kill the cubs of lions, crocodiles that kill the babies of hippopotamuses, and man who preys upon, sacrifices and sexually molests the children of his enemy to destabilize that people. So how come Black secret societies assisting in White Supremacy? Demonic possession. From Greek worship to the worship of demonic Egyptian Gods Africans are dead asleep. Some of these secret societies have quotas of how many children they must convert to homosexuality in order for them to move up. This is quite clear how come rapes of children occur so frequently in schools and churches, all affected by cult members, i.e cult prostitutes of satanic White Supremacy secret societies. One can simply go to my blog, "The Rise Of Sodom" and see all the Black secret society members promoting LGBT, homosexuality, cultism, and whatever other agenda that the Crypto Jews that are their masters give to them. Let's go to a true source of this wicked death:

33 degree Freemason Dwight "Malachi" York Admits Molesting Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsaeiAOe1Tw

DR YORK TELLS NUWAUPIANS TO SUPPORT THE LGBT MOVEMENT

I've proven to you that LGBT was started by a Crypto Jewish pedophile ritualist so knowing this origin now you can clearly see Dr. York and other Black secret society members promoting LGBT are either outright traitors or demonically possessed. The Hermetic Prophecy says that the descendants of Ancient Egyptians Africans would be lost in the West and many would undergo demonic possession. Cultism is very satanic and the Whiteman knows it will destroy the soul of those devoted to its sacrifice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcrayZaw9Q

Dr. York/Imam Isa: Nuwaubian King of Pedophilia, Tricknology, and Psychobabble by Fari Magdala

Cults: Dr. Malachi Dwight York Nuwaubian Nation of Moors

Who is Dr. Malachi York? Dr. York is a convicted pedophile, cult leader , master manipulator, and religious despot. Dwight Malachi York was arrested in 2002 with 100 counts of child molestation stacked against him . York is currently incarcerated in a federal prison. He’s serving a 135 year sentence.

Was York set up? My views are the views of an x-member of the Nuwaubian Nation of Moors. The group later became the the Yamassee Native American Moors of the Creek Nation.

The compound they lived on was called Tama-Re. The land was sold by the government and dismantled in 2005. The Southern Poverty Law Center described Dr. York as a “black supremacist cult leader”. Yes, he most certainly was. I joined this cult when I was 16 years old. I had no idea what it meant to be a Black Supremacist. I was a run-away. I was provided with a place to live, eat and sleep. I was thankful! Surely, I was afraid to dissect the cult’s teachings. I loved the children.

PIXAL BAY: PUBLIC DOMAIN

By Wrupcich

Dr. York was a control freak who ruled “ his “ nation with hands of steel. He fabricated ludicrous doctrine sounded a lot like Islam. Yet, York a added his own bizarre, straight from outer space twists. The “ nation “ moved to upstate New York in 1997. By the year 2000, the Moors Muslim teachings had already flown south.

Dr. York said he was an alien. Dr. York spoke about being a captain of sorts from “ The Mother Ship “. What on earth or beyond earth is the “ Mother Ship “? Come on now! Did anyone take the time to research Dr. York’s doctrines of error? Can I reason with you? I must reason with myself. Was following the every word of a “ leader “ who claimed alien citizenship a wise thing do?

Did Malachi York prove his claims? Did he show converts a green arm or leg? Did he do anything magical like fly or levitate? Did he produce an alien passport? Did he show the Yamassee Native American Moors of the Creek Nation any proof of his celestial citizenship? I saw no proofs! If you lived in the compound, did you receive solid evidence of Dr. York’s alien pedigree?

Why? Why did York’s subjects listen, and absorb the tales like sponges? What made us so docile? Well, we were lost in the arms of a master cultist manipulator. Dr. Malachi York: Master of the game. He was an intelligent but solely devious man.

Is this Dr. Malachi York’s Mother Ship?

What about Dr. York’s Mother Ship? Why didn’t he have photo’s of the alien God crew? He said he was from an advanced galaxy. I’m sure advanced galaxies can produce photo’s at whim. Dr. York boasted about his status as the extraterrestrial master teacher from the planet Rizq. This teller of tall tales painted word pictures about celestial adventures.

According to the Gospel of Dr. York , he propelled himself to earth from the galaxy Illyuwn. Did Dr. York miss his calling? Do we need more science fiction writers? Enter Dr. York!

The bad doctor promised his followers a paradise unlike any other. As the story goes, he convinced his African-American converts that a spaceship would return to take them back to planet Rizq.

He baptized us in the waters of absurdity, and dubbed us “ Nubian “. His brand of “ Nubian “ was sheer, utter non-sense. Dr. York’s teachings skirted the borders of insanity. As he swung his gold, 5 pointed star pendant in every eye, our connections with reality dissolved .

by Isreal Perello Martinez

Dr. York captured every convert, clipped our wings and housed us in his bottle. Master manipulative despots excel in this sort of thing. They despise butterflies. Cult professionals, con men, pimps, pimpettes’ and false preachers hate our winsome freedom.

York prophesied. His alien cohorts would collect 144,000 believers, and shuffle us off to extraterrestrial kingdoms. Yes, one day he promised we’d all be free of this world.

Let me just remind you and myself. In 2002, Dr. Dwight Malachi York was convicted of child abuse and molestation. When he was 19 he was convicted of raping a 13-year-old . In 2002, York was charged with over 100 counts of child molestation. He was sentenced in 2004 to 135 years in prison. For more information, please see the link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York

So, here we are in 2016. Dr. York still has a steady following campaigning to free him from “ the system”. Yes, once again, the white man is to blame. The charges were part of a conspiracy planned by the powers that be. Why? Why are we convinced that every single difficult road leads back to…

Wolves study our every move.

So, some think Dr. York is innocent on all counts. Yet, he pleaded guilty to 100 counts of child sexual abuse +. He will remain in federal prison for the next 135 years.

Let me tell you what else, for I have seen these things with my own two eyes. You may believe me or you won’t. This is freely your call. I lived in the compound for 10 years. Malachi York “ the chief “ was both a friend and eventual foe.

Dr. York is guilty of transporting underage children across state lines. Dr. York is guilty of welfare fraud. Dr. York is guilty of sleeping with every woman that ever caught his perverted eye. Dr. York is guilty of masquerading about like someone in their right mind. Dr. York is guilty of tax evasion. Dr. York is guilty of stirring the pots of his doctrine to a rabid dog frenzy of overwhelming foolery.

Dr. York is guilty of working his followers all but to their death. Dr. York didn’t have the decency to pay his round the clock, workaholic slaves one red cent. Dr. Malachi York is guilty of master con man-ship extraordinaire.

Dr. York is guilty of using people as a means for his own evil end. Dr. York was a dangerously unstable man. Can you not weep for the children he shoved his member into? Man, have you no ability to grieve for innocence lost? Woman, where is your heart, soul, compassion and mind. If you truly lived on the compound, you know what you saw. You know that York slept with a gazillion women. You know his tastes, he ways, his behaviors.

Talk to other people and connect the painful dots. As for the African-American community, we also help destroy ourselves. We lived with and worshiped a man who desperately needed psychiatric help. Pedophiles are dysfunctional human beings who ruin lives WE MUST intervene, restore and save.

Dr. York is a guilt-less liar yet claiming innocence. Tricky slick like oil on already smooth slippery slopes.

Study pedophilia. Study sociopaths. Study deviant behavior. Study thieves and pathological liars. Study as much as you can about cult programming, Pimpology, mind games, and psychological manipulation.

Dr. Malachi York’s Mother Ship doctrine was an A-1 example of classic, cult mind control tricknology.

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 1:50am On Jul 06, 2018
No love, no hate, just duty and commitment.
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Michelle Obama is a man.
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
KingSango:
Michelle Obama is a man.
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Michelle Obama is a man.
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
DR YORK WHY THE FBI TOOK HIM DOWN & LEFT AFRICA BAMBAATAA

Because Dr. York built a community and a huge masonic followings so his White Grand Masonic brothers struck him down but not Bam because Bam is just exploiting not building. Good point. Yet Dr. York wasn't the only one to build community in America, you have Oyotunji.org and Gullah Gee Chee Nation, which none of them have anything to do with Freemason pedophile rings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP7GxoQI7do

AFRIKA BAMBAATAA AND KRS ONE ARE 'NOT' WHO YOU THINK THEY ARE | Gay Illuminati Pedophiles THE HIDDEN SECRETS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjwms16K9Pk

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Michelle Obama is a man.
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Michelle Obama is a man.
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dr. York was a demonically possessed fool. Demons will make you do what he did, that is he partook in Babylon in order to gain from it. Mind that Dr. York is hiding behind noble cause. There's no noble cause that supports becoming a satanic Freemason who rapes children in order to create zombie sheep cult worship. That's what Freemason Pastors and Muslim Ministers are doing right this very minute all across the world of African people. This fiery truth is so you can see that devils come in all races and many faces. Even if Dr. York was successful, what would have been the price? What results would you have a bunch of people demonically possessed and continuing satanic worship down to coming generations? When does it end? Only the Angels of Eternal Death shall end the bloodlines of satanic niggers who siding with their oppressors.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
The Earth is positively flat.
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018

Michelle Obama is a man.
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
KingSango:

Michelle Obama is a man.
Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Possessed by the light.

Michelle Obama is a man.

Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
KingSango:
Possessed by the light.

Michelle Obama is a man.

Re: Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed by KingSango(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Black people have super powers

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

Curvaceous Actress, Destiny Etiko Shares Eye-popping Photos Online / Moet Abebe Is A True Goddess And Slay Queen / Juliet Ibrahim Exposes What Iceberg Slim Does To Get Money And Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.