Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Singer K Michelle Shows Off Her Scars After Completely Taking Off Her Butt Impla - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer K Michelle Shows Off Her Scars After Completely Taking Off Her Butt Impla (2023 Views)

Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo / Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal / Singer K. Michelle Shows Off Her Curvy Butt Months After Removing Implant (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer K Michelle Shows Off Her Scars After Completely Taking Off Her Butt Impla by 3millionia: 2:25am On Jul 06, 2018
R&B singer, K Michelle has revealed doctors have completely removed her butt implants from her body.

Earlier this year she announced she was taking out her butt implants because it was causing problems for her, and since then the singer has had series of emergency butt surgery to completely get the silicone out of her body.

Taking to Instagram to share photos of her scars after her successful surgeries, she wrote:
‘I’m not ashamed of my war wounds! I’m healing up. I lost 25 pounds that my doctors are saying is mandatory to gain back for health. I’m just happy I have no more silicone in my body and I’m in physical therapy to build my muscles again. I have a long way to go ladies. Waist so little my panties sagging.’

https://oyiboblog.com/2018/07/06/singer-k-michelle-shows-off-her-scars-after-completely-taking-off-her-butt-implants-photos/

Re: Singer K Michelle Shows Off Her Scars After Completely Taking Off Her Butt Impla by 3millionia: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2018
>>>>>>>>> SEE MORE PICS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: Singer K Michelle Shows Off Her Scars After Completely Taking Off Her Butt Impla by royalamour(m): 3:13am On Jul 06, 2018
All for more customers and sugar daddies.
You created the war yourself. Face it alone.
Re: Singer K Michelle Shows Off Her Scars After Completely Taking Off Her Butt Impla by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:15am On Jul 06, 2018
No matter how long you've gone on the road wrong..............TURN BACK!

Thumbs up to her that she survived it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Singer K Michelle Shows Off Her Scars After Completely Taking Off Her Butt Impla by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Why an implant in the first place with a good body like This?
Women sha.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer K Michelle Shows Off Her Scars After Completely Taking Off Her Butt Impla by Carlmax(m): 5:56am On Jul 06, 2018
got'em like damn...
Re: Singer K Michelle Shows Off Her Scars After Completely Taking Off Her Butt Impla by Bossontop(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2018
undecided
The way gehs dey reason dey always surprise me

(1) (Reply)

How I Had Sex With My Dad Best Friend –lil Baby Narrates. / Ragina Daniel Enjoying Her Husbands House Video / Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.