Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) (31161 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2018
Too cute.
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123641:
Lovely. Pretty. Beautiful. Cute Angels.
I love babies soo MUCH. Dear God, give me and anyone that pray for such good things as this ours ASAP. Amen.
Teju, where have you been? This your baby face na for life o!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Henitan24:

Amen
So shall it be.
Lovely words on your profile.
Yes, we checked! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69127367:

So shall it be.
Lovely words on your profile.
Yes, we checked! cheesy

cheesy you ehn I've always know you to be naughty but friendly and polite. By the way wetin carry go my profile, and now that you're there you must deliver barbecue to my doorstop I need to taste that barbecue of yours that make you so Hapoy and lively grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Henitan24:

cheesy you ehn I've always know you to be naughty but friendly and polite. By the way wetin carry go my profile, and now that you're there you must deliver barbecue to my doorstop I need to taste that barbecue of yours that make you so Hapoy and lively grin
Hahaha wink cheesy, no probs sis.
We are always at your service.
We were actually going to our profile o, before we found ourselves at your profile grin cheesy!
You'll eat Manna barbecue soon sis .
We don't know we are naughty o, but friendly and polite, yes we know! cheesy wink.
Do have a blessed weekend ahead.
Barbecue is Life!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Am so so happy for this dude, yes indeed God is the greatest.
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by gare(f): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Mrop:
Famous comedian Teju baby face who just welcomed twins into his family after five years of waiting shared this cute photos of his twins.

They look so adorable.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/meet-teju-baby-face-gorgeous-twins/

IS THAT THE MOTHER OR THE WIFE ?
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by mayze: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2018
gare:

IS THAT THE MOTHER OR THE WIFE ?
Nah..the grandmother..she's yet to shed d pregnancy weight obviously.
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by maestroferddi: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
His wife looks like his mother....lovely kids
The speed with which some women age tire person...
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by gare(f): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2018
mayze:

Nah..the grandmother..she's yet to shed d pregnancy weight obviously.

YOU ARE RIGHT, SHE NEEDS TO HIT THE GYM ASAP
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2018
X
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by sisisioge: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123641:
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.
Cute Angels.

I love babies soo MUCH.
Dear God, give me and anyone that pray for such good things as this ours ASAP.
Amen.

Teju, where have you been?
This your baby face na for life o!

Amen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by esty57(f): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69127646:

Hahaha wink cheesy, no probs sis.
We are always at your service.
We were actually going to our profile o, before we found ourselves at your profile grin cheesy!
You'll eat Manna barbecue soon sis .
We don't know we are naughty o, but friendly and polite, yes we know! cheesy wink.
Do have a blessed weekend ahead.
Barbecue is Life!
This guy abi guys funny o because the way you use (we) I no understand
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
So lovely! kiss
May these children bring nothing but goodness, love and harmony to their family in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
So lovely! kiss
May these children bring nothing but goodness, love and harmony to their family in Jesus name
A BIG AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
esty57:
This guy abi guys funny o because the way you use (we) I no understand
Lol see cheesy, One with God is a MAJORITY.
We love your comment!
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by esty57(f): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
modelmike7:

Lol see cheesy, One with God is a MAJORITY.
We love your comment!
Thanks for loving my comment
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by esty57(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
These twins are so adorable, I pray they shall grow in wisdom, strength, and God's blessing will be upon them and their parent
Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
sisisioge:

Amen grin
It is so in Jesus name.
Just tell God whenever you are.
ready to receive them.
Cheers sis!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) by Barney11: 1:14am On Jul 07, 2018
IVF babies
Congratulations Teju!
More blessings bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress, Ruth Kadiri Rants Talks About How Acting Makes Her Life Difficult / Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Husband In Dubai For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.