Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures (15420 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / Swanky Jerry: My Pay As Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding Stylist High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ViaFast: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

The writer in me wants to write a best seller right now ! I feel so blessed and extremely happy THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY DAY ! The happiness I feel is compared to none. I couldn't have asked for more ! All the wishes, prayers , cakes , gifts even though most my friends get confused on what to give me I feel like I have two of everything in life thank you for sharing my special day with me . Just so you know the whole of July I'm celebrating it's a movie

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/13194/swanky-jerry-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ViaFast: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
That's Nice !!!
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by lovelove2323: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by obowunmi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Is he gay ?

8 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by nabegibeg: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

The writer in me wants to write a best seller right now ! I feel so blessed and extremely happy THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY DAY ! The happiness I feel is compared to none. I couldn't have asked for more ! All the wishes, prayers , cakes , gifts even though most my friends get confused on what to give me I feel like I have two of everything in life thank you for sharing my special day with me . Just so you know the whole of July I'm celebrating it's a movie

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/13194/swanky-jerry-birthday/

The guy na gbefun grin grin grin
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ACE1010: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yea....legends are born in July cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Boss13: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
obowunmi:
Is he gay ?

Laughs e reach ask when guys participate in some useless activities gals do, e reach to ask.

11 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Patrick33(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Is he a candidate for the new "lord of the rings" Position?? grin

6 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by samuelchimmy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
no hate, but we're is the writer, lol because you made simple post in English you are now a right, Na so
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by chloroform: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
obowunmi:
Is he gay ?
are you fishers of gay?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by LASUITES(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
undecided beautiful gay.... he asked one of my friends out at V.I

4 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by rentAcock(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
This guy lacks fashion sense, what's with the polka dots suit? Very queer.

6 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Iamtipsyy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fuckboy the rings and chains so uncalled for collard tee with blazer poor choice last last him be hype

1 Like

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Iamtipsyy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fuckboy the rings and chains so uncalled for collar tee with blazer poor choice last last him be hype
Fuckboy the rings and chains so uncalled for collard tee with blazer poor choice last last him be hype
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Noblefirstlady: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Is he selling rings too?
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by urchman23: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Issa gay
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by akprosperblog(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
I don't know him though. . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Slimzyflipzy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
ACE1010:

Legend ko Gulder ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by spencekat(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
ACE1010:
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by davillian(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Blood
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by davillian(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
obowunmi:
Is he gay ?
Only one way to find out
Bring your sis I will take her to him
But your sister must be very beautiful and rich
We don't do broke girls .
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Limsink: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ok

Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by bukanchris20: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
issa boo olosho
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ACE1010: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Slimzyflipzy:

Legend ko Gulder ni

Are you jealous?? Mind you this is not a beer parlour! cool grin grin
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by danny6ix(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Swanky Swanky!
Re: Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures by JSJDJDWSHW: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert / Nollywood Actress,Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead / Yemisax And Shola Durojaiye's Marriage Introduction (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.