Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nollywood Why? ''the Eagle's Ladies'' A Movie Title - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Why? ''the Eagle's Ladies'' A Movie Title (475 Views)

New Nollywood : Why Some Actors May Never Become A-list / Bambam Plays The Role Of A Pregnant Woman In a New Movie Title Bloodline / Eniola Badmus And Toyin Abraham Drag Movie Title “Pure Ghetto Bred” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Why? ''the Eagle's Ladies'' A Movie Title by NaijaCelebrity: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Nollywood Producers are just making things out of Nothing, this a new movie produced recently,the movie features popularly  Nollywood celebrities like Nosa rex known as Babarex, Destiny Etiko and others.

Why Not Call the movie Super Falcons or Falcon's Ladies. The question now is How many days did they use to shoot the movie? because of the super eagles they used in the movie?

See post below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-why-the-eagles-ladies-a-movie-title/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Made My First My Million At The Age Of 20- Chika Ike / VP Osinbajo Meets Tu Face, Bryan Song, Others In Hollywood. See Photos / We Are All Self-made — Kim Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.