Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos (2234 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by CastedGist: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2018
GistMore.com

Tolu Oniru, popularly known as Toolz, is a Nigerian radio personality, talk show host, and presenter. She is best known for hosting The Midday Show on The Beat 99.9 FM.

Toolz was born in London on 6 July 1982. She had her primary education at Talbot House preparatory school in Bournemouth, UK, and secondary education in Nigeria before relocating to study at City of Westminster College.[3] She also has a degree in Business and Mass communication from London Metropolitan University.

She wrote;

Happy birthday to me!!!
I'm so grateful and happy and even more grateful!
I was ready to write a long essay...but that's it...I'm just super grateful to God for everything!!! #GodsGotMe

Since I'm in a super awesome mood, let me transfer some of that positive energy.
I'm giving out N50,000 to 4 people, all you need to do is leave a comment below telling me what you would do with the money.
As I normally do, I will pick the 4 winners at random, and they get the cash. Please include #ToolzBirthdayGiveaway when you answer.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/curvy-oap-toolz-celebrates-36th-birthday-lovely-photos

Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by CastedGist: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by izzou(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2018
grin

I pity Toolz's instagram page

Na there E-beggars go hold their weekly Friday convention. Just type the phrase Give away and your battery will run down in minutes

Happy birthday Toolz kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Happy birthday toolz. I pray you celebrate the next one with your baby(ies) ijn kiss

2 Likes

Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Exwizard: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2018
I love toolz omo oniru

Pls anybody with her contact? We went to the secondary school
Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
Happy birthday toolz. I pray you celebrate the next one with your baby(ies) ijn kiss
Did she cry to you she wants to have a baby?

1 Like

Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by gistblogger: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Did she cry to you she wants to have a baby?
what a stupid question

1 Like

Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by naijacentric(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Who is she?
Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by meobizy(f): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
I thought she claimed 32 (1986) for the longest time. Oh, so since she's married there's no need to fake age again. I wonder when Linda Ikeji will reveal hers.
Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by GistMoreTV: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Curvy OAP Toolz Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by englishmart(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2018
thanks for the nice pictures.... Now, next?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Excited Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Meet Music Legend, 2face (photo) / Kizz Daniel Steps Out In Style Designer Outfit / I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.