Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? (952 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Benblaq(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Honestly, I'm surely going to miss those:

1. Nigerians who gat no chill in a traffic jam on a frustrating evening after work, I enjoy the 5minutes non-stop honking, the hauling, abuses, insults and curses.

2. The vibration from churches during prayers and their thunderous AAAAMEN!!

3. The annoying 4am-6am morning call preachers that won't let you round off your sleep in peace. Everytime "repent, tomorrow may be too late"

What will you miss most?

cc:lalasticlala
cc:Justwise
cc:disguy
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by mumureloaded(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2018
the flight to come back home

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Benblaq(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2018
mumureloaded:
Lol bros you harsh oh
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Alphafeezay(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Miss?

Nairaland and TwitterNG.

Will go with them sef.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by directorXixXICK(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Poverty
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Talknochip(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2018
NEPA
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by thesicilian: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2018
mumureloaded:

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Miss ke? This question is like asking if someone will miss staying in a Hell fire.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Alphafeezay(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
edehgeorgeC:
Miss ke?
This question is like asking if someone will miss staying in a Hell fire.

been there before?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Damzy007: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Depression and anxiety
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by cassidy1996(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Niger foods

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by SaintHilary(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
mumureloaded:
grin grin
Funniest thing ive seen today!!

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Afang soup and fufu tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Teaser4(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
I will miss bet9ja shop... if you know you know

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by ClassicMG(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
nothing
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by emperorblog(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
MY LOVELY AMALA AND,MY RETURN,FLIGHT TO NG

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by meobizy(f): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
1. Nepa taking light.
2. Eba.
3. Star beer.

My list is from experience because I missed all those.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by TestimoneyTesti: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2018
I would miss my flight back to Nigeria
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by cuteesthy(f): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
na only my Abacha, Ofe onugbu and oha soup I go shikina
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Benblaq(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
edehgeorgeC:
Miss ke?
This question is like asking if someone will miss staying in a Hell fire.
Meaning nothing atall interests you in Nigeria? like, nothing bro?
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by boyo123(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
can someone point those things that they enjoy in other parts of the world that can never be achieved here, some even have it already here but they still want to travel abroad just for show off .fight for this things to be done in your country not run away like fools, you dont see kenyans rushing to travel like us and yet their country is not better off
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? by Benblaq(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
boyo123:
can someone point those things that they enjoy in other parts of the world that can never be achieved here, some even have it already here but they still want to travel abroad just for show off .fight for this things to be done in your country not run away like fools, you dont see kenyans rushing to travel like us and yet their country is not better off
Bros! chill na

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ecuador / Portugal Residents Visa. / Oyibo Woman Jumped On A Moving Bus In Lagos, Turn Conductor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.