Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

How To Connect Your Bank Account To Your Paypal Account So You Can Pay Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Connect Your Bank Account To Your Paypal Account So You Can Pay Online (733 Views)

Amazing Ways To Connect Your Youtube With TV And Watch Free Movies / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / Need Facebook Account To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Your Bank Account To Your Paypal Account So You Can Pay Online by TechMatasBlog: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2018
PayPal is a foremost online payment platform that allows you to make and receive payment from clients around the world. If you want to purchase items on Amazon or eBay or on any other merchant that receives payment via PayPal, you need to Opening a PayPal account. This is what you can do within few minutes.

Follow this link: How to Open a PayPal Account

After creating a PayPal account, you will need to activate and fund it – put money inside it so that you can use it to pay online. One of the ways to fund your PayPal account is to connect to your Bank Account.

These are the steps to link a bank account to your PayPal account:

1) Click Wallet at the top of the page (if you’re on a mobile device tap Menu, then Wallet).
2) Click + Link a card or bank.
3) Click Link a bank account.
4) If you don’t see your bank listed, then click I have a different bank at the bottom right.
5) Depending on the bank you select, you may have an option to link your bank instantly using your online banking log in information**.
If you don’t see the option to link instantly:
• Select Checking or Savings.
• Enter the bank’s routing number and your account number, then click Agree and Link.
• Verify that your routing and account number are correct and click Continue

Note the following:

You will need to enter your user ID and password for your online bank account. Those data are not stored in PayPal system. Moreover, they are used to confirm ownership of the bank account with your bank. If you enter this information correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.If you don’t or can’t confirm your bank instantly, you will be prompted to manually confirm your bank account (your bank account needs to be confirmed in order for you to use it as a funding option when making purchases).

In 2 to 3 business days, review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) that we sent to your bank account. There will be a third entry on your statement combining these two amounts as a withdrawal. For example, you may see two deposits of $.05 and $.15 and a withdrawal of $.20. Enter the 2 small amounts, in this example this would be $.05 and $.15, on the confirm bank screen. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online or follow the steps below:

Click Wallet at the top of the page.
Click the bank you want to confirm.
Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.

Source: TechMatas.com
Re: How To Connect Your Bank Account To Your Paypal Account So You Can Pay Online by YICITY: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
pls my weakly payment I want to link it to a bank account to receive the payment

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Want To Create A Profitable Blog / Facebook To Merge Whatsapp, Instagram And Messenger Chats / Bloggers, What Related Post Plugin Do You Use On Your Blogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.