Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Do These Things Now And Make Millions From Tomato Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do These Things Now And Make Millions From Tomato Farming (1071 Views)

Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming / TOMATO FARMING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY / How To Start Palm Oil Business In Nigeria And Make Millions From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do These Things Now And Make Millions From Tomato Farming by thirtybillion: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Tomato farming has been a money spinner for ages due to the fact that almost everybody eats the vegetable. From Nigeria to Ghana, The United Kingdom to Japan, Ondo to Zaria, Aba to Lokoja and Lagos to Abuja, tomato is a produce that can turn you to a millionaire in no time if you follow all the necessary protocols while farming it.

In Nigeria, tomato farming is predominantly done in the northern part of the country. Most states in the north like Kano, Jigawa, Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, Gombe, Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Zamfara and Kogi have huge tomato plantations. Tomato farming is also done in the southern part of Nigeria. Today, a lot of people even cultivate tomato in Lagos state, hitherto Lagos was not known as a tomato growing area.

Read the rest of the article here https://30billion.com.ng/tomato-farming/

Re: Do These Things Now And Make Millions From Tomato Farming by omobagreen91: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
ho do i connect you
Re: Do These Things Now And Make Millions From Tomato Farming by Ashandy027(f): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
I HAVE LARGE QUANTITIES OF TOMATOES FOR SUPPLY TO PERSONS READY FOR GOOD BUSINESS

IF INTERESTED, CALL ME , PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS,

Re: Do These Things Now And Make Millions From Tomato Farming by thirtybillion: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Do you know that the prices of tomatoes rise by over 200% from April-June every year in Nigeria? The trend has not been broken for several years. Learn how to skillfully grow tomatoes and make money.
Re: Do These Things Now And Make Millions From Tomato Farming by thirtybillion: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Do you know that as lucrative tomato growing is, you can also waste your funds if you are not skillful and careful enough. Tomato growing is tricky but can be rewarding.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Pond; Important Note On Starting A Profitable Fish Farm / I Saw This Bird On My Window, Can Someone Identify The Specie? / My Attempt To Beat Cunning Brokers Once And For All Flops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.