Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build (1282 Views)

New 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Drawings/ Building Plan For A Plot / Building Plan- Architectural & Structural Drawings Services / Architectural Drawings, Interior And Exterior And Construction call 08096365063 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
PLANAssociate will like to be posting mainly her construction work done across the nation.
We might post simultaneously sometimes and might not sometimes.

You can reach us for the following as well;

Architectural drawings,
Structural drawings,
Mechanical drawings,
Electrical drawings,
Plumbing drawings,
Bill of Quantities(boq),
3D Animations,
Supervision and more.

You can reach us on whatsapp (+234-810-045-2977 and -234-806-945-2707)

Thanks for following.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Water area

1 Share

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
More

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nice work You can contact us for yours as well

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by ipin(f): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please can you advise on approval process for a 3 bedroom bungalow somewhere around Bariga, Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2018
ipin:
Please can you advise on approval process for a 3 bedroom bungalow somewhere around Bariga, Lagos?

Firstly, You get a survey plan for your land then you get an Architectural drawing for your building which you will submit to the nearest town planning office closer to your local government (Print one copy 1st). Once that has been checked & approved, Then you submit six copies to them!... if need be, they will request for soil test & Structural works.
Other things needed to be submitted are:

*Certified True copy of Title
*2 Passport photograph
*Development levy
*Sworn affidavit in lieu of tenement rate

Thanks
We are here to give you assistance whenever you need them.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by ipin(f): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Thanks so much.
The structural work you mentioned, do u mean structural drawing? Please help clear that.
God bless.
Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
ipin:
Thanks so much.
The structural work you mentioned, do u mean structural drawing? Please help clear that.
God bless.
Structural Drawing is what I am calling Structural works

1 Like

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
What we do.
As said might post simultaneously
Check our signature for yours.

Happy #Sunday

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2018
Planassociate doesn't mean it's only a person posting,messaging and replying requests.
The associate should pls give you an insight that they are architect,structural engineer and working Quantity surveyor and more but signature shows two identities.

Your requests is what we are ready to attend to and provide all necessary drawings to those who want to build with stamping,approval as required,thorough supervision and more.

You can drop your questions and requests for clarifications and help.

NOTE:- This reveals more identies of the associate so it won't be as if the associate is working in black night. We are transparent,honest and straight.

We let our job do the talk.
#Good morning
Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Another

1 Like

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2018
German floor completed then block setting set in.
#Past work

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by ipin(f): 5:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Good morning.
I have just bought a plot of land somewhere Ijaiye measuring 46.5ft by 88ft.
Can anyone assist with a sketch drawing of what can fit into it, thinking of room and parlour self-contain on the ground floor and maybe 2 bed and self-contain on the first floor. I will appreciate a sketch drawing of plan and front elevation, it's my first building project. Please help nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2018
ipin:
Good morning.
Can anyone assist with a sketch drawing of what can fit into it, thinking of room and parlour self-contain on the ground floor and maybe 2 bed and self-contain on the first floor. I will appreciate a sketch drawing of plan and front elevation, it's my first building project. Please help nairalanders.
Yes.
Checking the signature you can chat this line on whatsapp or call to link up.
081-0045-2977
Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2018
ipin:
Good morning.
But don't be or do like a so called Client who took one architect's 3d and sketch and provoking the architect and gave it to his so called engineer and getting to the roofing level the build came down(THE EAST)

We are here to take care of all sort of constriction work.
God's Speed I pray

1 Like

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2018

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by Hajivince(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good Job

I would like to see more of your jobs on Site to have a more comprehensive feel of job done. Thanks
Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by Dunamix: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
PLANAssociate:
What we do.
As said might post simultaneously
Check our signature for yours.

Happy #Sunday

is this parapet precast or in situ?

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dunamix:

is this parapet precast or in situ?
Cast insitu sir

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2018
@Work
You can reach us for all u need to accomplish your dream home Design with thorough supervision.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Drawings And More For All Nairalanders Willing To Build by PLANAssociate(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Decking @200c/c

(1) (Reply)

SOLD - Terrace Duplex With C Of O At Magodo Phase 2 - 40M / . / Latest POP Home Celings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.