Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

One Working Online Business Nigerians Are Exploring - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Working Online Business Nigerians Are Exploring (258 Views)

Guide For Business Nigerians In Real Estate / Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Working Online Business Nigerians Are Exploring by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
NNU income program review: how to make legit money online in Nigeria

Yea, I know that look in your eyes trying to express that online business in Nigeria is fake and more of a scam - I agree to that but this one is very different. So, I will show you how you can actually make money from this Nigerian owned site called NNU.
What does NNU actually stand for? It's Nigerian News Update and this forum rewards her users with tokens that when compiled can be something tangible.
What do you get rewarded for?
When you comment on a post, you get N2
When you login at least once a day, you get N50
When you share sponsored posts on your facebook timeline, you get N100
When you post an article on the forum and it is approved, you get rewarded N100 for every comment you get on the post, you get N2 each
And when you refer, you get N1000
Believe me, this is neither a scam nor a ponzi scheme but it is very genuine and paying.
To get approved on the site, you must pay a registering fee of N1600 only. After that, you have become a member and can start earning as much as you can.
Click https:///2lNThdM to get started with if you know you can invest N1600 to start earning over N12000 per month.

modes of payment
You can pay online using your mastercard via voguepay in the process of registering. paying through this means usually causes a delay in approving your account unlike when you purchase a coupon code from one of their dealers which gets your account approved upon registration or not later than 2 hours. Coupon code is also N1600.
For a step by step guideline on how to register to start earning on this website, you can kindly contact Simon either on whatsapp or via call through 09034155513.

This is not one of those useless sites which after wasting your time, you still won't get paid. You can ask around.
Don't dull yourself

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Opportunity To Own Your Affordable Dream Home In Lagos Island / 40 Tonnes Trucks Needed URGENTLY For A Haulage Job.... / 10 Trending Digital Marketing Tips To Increase Your Conversions And Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.