Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Learn Typing By Playing Game Alot Of Fun Try It Out ! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Learn Typing By Playing Game Alot Of Fun Try It Out ! (985 Views)

My Ps3 500gb Slimmer Console Not Playing Game Disc But Plays Cd And Dvd / Who Playing Game Of Fifa14 ? / Marketglory Playing Game And Get A Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Typing By Playing Game Alot Of Fun Try It Out ! by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 25, 2007
10 Finger BreakOut is a REAL arcade game, in which you are escaping from invaders, shooting and trying to hit balls. This is no fake - you are playing BreakOut ! (You are not just typing characters). With this free typing game you WILL have fun, but don't worry, by playing 10 Finger BreakOut you sure will be learning to type. Improve your typing skills with this free typing tutor - typing game !
License: Free

Supported OS:
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP

Minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: Pentium 300 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB
- HD: at least 50 MB
- Graphics: 800 x 600

You can download the file from the following web site in your computer and start to play game while learning to type

http://www.touch-typing-tutor.com/10FingerBreakOut-FreeTypingGame.htm
Re: Learn Typing By Playing Game Alot Of Fun Try It Out ! by fatliar(m): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2007
Re: Learn Typing By Playing Game Alot Of Fun Try It Out ! by Azanor(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2007
why not try the typing of the dead from sega. it originally cane in on dreamcast but is out on PC its the same story with house of the dead but you type to kill zombies instead of clicking to shoot or pressing buttons. it also has a typing tutor with it

(1) (Reply)

My Xbox Don't Play Ntsc Designated Discs: Can My Xbox Play It When I Chipp It? / Luxor / Bijou 1st Class Winebar Offers Ps3 Gaming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.