Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ducks Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ducks Farming (1586 Views)

I Need Pure Breed Of White Pekin Ducks (ducklings) / Identifying Your Ducks #ryeofarms / Dayold Chicks( Cockreal,broilers,noilers,ducks,pullet And Turkey.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ducks Farming by fakati(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hello Nairalanders. some months back I went to this particular Plaza outside my location to buy feed for my broilers lo and behold at the door of the shop was a metal cage with cute day old ducks inside so I made some enquiries from the lady attending to me who directed me to their drug store to meet their vet doctor after our conversation I still in confusion if I should go for it considering this general impression that ducks are dirty .So far I have been feeding them with starter feed,kitchen waste and maize chaf at times.i need more on how to rear ducks successfully.

Re: Ducks Farming by matuskyoo7(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
That is also my next focus for agriculture ...it is a good and profitable one...and since the birds are hardy dy survive in almost all weather..they only need more attention and drug at tender age but when they are fully grown they can survive and blend well with little human assistance ..KEEP IT UP op
Re: Ducks Farming by fakati(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
matuskyoo7:
That is also my next focus for agriculture ...it is a good and profitable one...and since the birds are hardy dy survive in almost all weather..they only need more attention and drug at tender age but when they are fully grown they can survive and blend well with little human assistance ..KEEP IT UP op
My bro to be sincere with you I never spend a dime on drugs compare to broilers i reared before
Re: Ducks Farming by uboma(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Good one.

But is there a ready market for it?
Re: Ducks Farming by matuskyoo7(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2018
uboma:
Good one.

But is there a ready market for it?
there is market duck meat will soon be popular it needs marketing and and public enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Ducks Farming by Baroba(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Duck meat is very tasty, especially in those Peking duck Chinese fried rice.. Well done. I still don't know why we still believe only Chicken, beef and goat are the only meat worth eating, we need to diversify abeg..
Re: Ducks Farming by Tuan: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
how much did you buy each
Re: Ducks Farming by olly6559: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2018
I bought some ducks like yours(same color). Dont even know the breed

Re: Ducks Farming by Waffarianman(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
fakati:
Hello Nairalanders. some months back I went to this particular Plaza outside my location to buy feed for my broilers lo and behold at the door of the shop was a metal cage with cute day old ducks inside so I made some enquiries from the lady attending to me who directed me to their drug store to meet their vet doctor after our conversation I still in confusion if I should go for it considering this general impression that ducks are dirty .So far I have been feeding them with starter feed,kitchen waste and maize chaf at times.i need more on how to rear ducks successfully.

Bro can I chat you up on WhatsApp, I need to get some from you price please.
Re: Ducks Farming by Waffarianman(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
What's the price for each.
Re: Ducks Farming by fakati(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Tuan:
how much did you buy each

#800 at day old
Re: Ducks Farming by fakati(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
olly6559:
I bought some ducks like yours(same color). Dont even know the breed
khaki Campbell
Re: Ducks Farming by fakati(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Waffarianman:

Bro can I chat you up on WhatsApp, I need to get some from you price please.
Re: Ducks Farming by fakati(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Waffarianman:
What's the price for each.
#800at day old

(1) (Reply)

My Cucumber Farming Experience (pictures) / Get Your Two Weeks Quails As Cheap As 50 Naira Per Bird And More / Agro business: Timber In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.