Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Paj's Ten Commandments! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paj's Ten Commandments! (579 Views)

The 10 Football Commandments For The 21st Century-Don Mcmahon / To Barca Fans Only-the Ten Commandments Of Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paj's Ten Commandments! by paj(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
(For married men to post in very conspicous spaces for their wives to see, especially from June 11 to July 11 2010)
1.The World Cup is the Lord of all Programmes,thou shalt worship no other programme before it.
2.As for me and my household we shall only be viewing the World Cup and the World Cup only in the entire duration of competition.
3.As the head of this household,I am that I am shall Lord over all remote controls and channels henceforth for the duration of June11 to July 11,in the year of the Lord 2010 A.D
4.Thou and thy offspring(if applicable) shall observe and maintain utmost tranquility during a match,especially when Nigeria is playing.
5.Under no circumstance,shalt thou rooteth against Nigeria.
6.All familial matters of ANY nature/level of importance/urgency shall be discussed during non-footballing hours.
7.Thou shalt not digitally navigate thy embodiment infront of(walk) or impede view(block) the tv at ANY time when the matches are on.
8.Violation of Commandment #7 above shall result in extreme levels of aggression,so please refrain.
9.Thou art welcome to participate in the viewing as long as thou keepeth your questions short and the beer/juice mug topped @ all times.
10.In accordance with wedding vows,all matters of romantic nature shall be addressed BETWEEN commercials during halftime.I.E.There shall be no necking,hugging,kissing,carvorting,gbenshing,nakking,'doing',screwing,felatio or sexual innuendo unless it can be squeezed into the 8 seconds between the Honda and the American Express commercials.Thou shalt refrain from all attempts of enticement that may result in distraction from the game as it shall not work, may the Lord not let our efforts be in vain.Amen

Pa
Re: Paj's Ten Commandments! by Bigpokey69: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
angry
Re: Paj's Ten Commandments! by paj(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
ewu, wetin? angry ok, since you're neither married nor have galfren, the rules apply to ya right hand too, damn! angry

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Proctect Kaita's Life / The Tale Of 2 Keita’s / Nigeria’s Super Eagles Fail To Fly To Final 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.