Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

See What This Pretty Lady Wants To Do For A 670$ MCM Bag - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What This Pretty Lady Wants To Do For A 670$ MCM Bag (540 Views)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie / See How This Pretty Girl Earn Her Living In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Pretty Lady Wants To Do For A 670$ MCM Bag by Okpadi: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2018

Lady promises to suck dick of any man who can pay for a MCM Designer backpack which costs about 670$ which is 234,500 naira

See below!

https://okpadi.ng/see-what-this-pretty-lady-wants-to-do-for-a-670-mcm/
Re: See What This Pretty Lady Wants To Do For A 670$ MCM Bag by Administration1: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Na mumu dey worry her (in Ice Prince's voice)
Re: See What This Pretty Lady Wants To Do For A 670$ MCM Bag by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
when biatches all over the world are sukcing dikc and throwing toto at men like freesbies FOR FREE, this one thinks hers is worth 650usd?!

its Kim K and TV reality i blame for this deluded nonsense!

what is she gonna give up when her rent is due?!

sadly, she must have some foolish sugar daddy (as she is a dom) and will get it asap

1 Like

Re: See What This Pretty Lady Wants To Do For A 670$ MCM Bag by Okpadi: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
when biatches all over the world are sukcing dikc and throwing toto at men like freesbies FOR FREE, this one thinks hers is worth 650usd?!

its Kim K and TV reality i blame for this deluded nonsense!

what is she gonna give up when her rent is due?!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Pretty Lady Wants To Do For A 670$ MCM Bag by 2buffagain(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
OP I don't think you comprehend.

She is saying she doesn't care if some slave sucks cokc to pay for her bag, that he should do it to pamper her.

She's basically just appealing to the submissive gene in some truly pathetic men who have no value for themselves.
Rest assured, there are [white/asian] guys who will do everything in their power to please a woman if she talks to them like this.
I'm sure one of her "pay-pigs" have already given her the money sef as "tribute". cheesy

I know a girl who pays her bills by doing all this dom stuff. The shiiit she does to these submissive guys is crazy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Niteoff: Watch 3 Movies, Get Free Popcorn, Drink, Chicken And Chips / Relief, Excitement As Obaseki Awards Reconstruction Of Ugbor-amagba Road / How To Connect HP Laptop To Phone’s Hotspot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.