Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating (988 Views)

I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by gazmann(m): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Between this two super regulars of the Auto section I've watched with keen attention the array of Vehicles in their inventory and favourable pricing and being outside Lagos the melting pot of Automobile trading.

Let's rate them over /10 on the following basis. This thread is in recognition of their competitiveness aside the lagosians giving the forum a diverse go to destination when car shopping.
LJ. vs. BD

Variety of Inventory

Price Competivenes

Inquiry Response Time

Used(9ja)Vehicle condition

Customer Testimonies

Ladies and gentlemen. They've had our attention let's give them the spotlight. I give you the floor it's head to head. Happy weekend
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by Cosplay: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Smh

Diportivo
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by Cosplay: 6:16am On Jul 07, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by LagosWharf: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2018
gazmann:
Between this two super regulars of the Auto section I've watched with keen attention the array of Vehicles in their inventory and favourable pricing and being outside Lagos the melting pot of Automobile trading.

Let's rate them over /10 on the following basis. This thread is in recognition of their competitiveness aside the lagosians giving the forum a diverse go to destination when car shopping.
LJ. vs. BD

Variety of Inventory

Price Competivenes

Inquiry Response Time

Used(9ja)Vehicle condition

Customer Testimonies

Ladies and gentlemen. They've had our attention let's give them the spotlight. I give you the floor it's head to head. Happy weekend

Bigdeals sells mostly accidented cars.
Bigdeals does not respond to customer inquiries. If you are a prospective buyer, he would ignore you. He calls everyone unserious
Bigdeals does not have post-sale followup. After you buy a car from him, you are on your own
Finally, Bigdeals is unreachable. On 3 occasions people have traveled to Ibadan to check his cars. They will call him and he would say he is far away. They should see tomorrow. But what they wanted was to buy the car and go back to lagos same day.

3 Likes

Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by symbianDON(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2018
ladyjblinks is dependable and amiable. on a few occasions I have dealt with her and even when she wasn't around in kaduna she took time to link me up with someone else. I rate her highly.
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by diportivo: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2018
Cosplay:
Smh

Diportivo

if it's bigdeals,I ain't dealing on this thread grin

this thread is effed up tho undecided
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by jodecibmw: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2018
I believe we're on the same page at the bolded, also in addition, his ads lack basic details with necessary information and he seems largely unserious, I think he operates also using an alternate moniker "missjolacrown".

LagosWharf:

Bigdeals sells mostly accidented cars.
Bigdeals does not respond to customer inquiries. If you are a prospective buyer, he would ignore you. He calls everyone unserious
Bigdeals does not have post-sale followup. After you buy a car from him, you are on your own
Finally, Bigdeals is unreachable. On 3 occasions people have traveled to Ibadan to check his cars. They will call him and he would say he is far away. They should see tomorrow. But what they wanted was to buy the car and go back to lagos same day.

1 Like

Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by gazmann(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks to @symbianDon for your rating @lagoswharf. That's a zero for Inquiry response time.

@ Diportivo you're welcome too.

This brings the parties under review on the spotlight. They can stay strong in their high points and work on their lows.

Am not sure what is effed up with the thread.

This are destinations with inventory that Match Lagos market every constructive input has been worth it
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by weyreypey: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bigdeals has a very deceptive intent. Wasted my time to Ibadan across several States only to meet a car whose 2.0 ALT engine FSI has been downgraded to a pitiable Golf MK3 1.8L engine!!!

Avoid bigdeals, unless you are ready to spend few days in Ibadan and don't need the vehicle urgently. He knows the story.... I expect his rebuttal.

1 Like

Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by gazmann(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
weyreypey:
Bigdeals has a very deceptive intent. Wasted my time to Ibadan across several States only to meet a car whose 2.0 ALT engine FSI has been downgraded to a pitiable Golf MK3 1.8L engine!!!

Avoid bigdeals, unless you are ready to spend few days in Ibadan and don't need the vehicle urgently. He knows the story.... I expect his rebuttal.

No fear
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by weyreypey: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
gazmann:

No fear
Fear? I don't want to bring him down or else I'd have gone further.
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:11am On Jul 14, 2018
weyreypey:

rebuttal wetin, that's if its not a robot that is doing that typing for bdeals.

the guy no send anybody oh... if u like snap him nakkked and post here, Im go just ignore u like kilode
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by obi58: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2018
I avoid Bigdelas threads like the plague since he chose to try to advertise a poorly converted right hand vehicle as a rare breed left handed vehicle. Even when he was busted he didn't even bother to apologize.

He is the definition of an unscrupulous businessman with no integrity whatsoever and absolutely shameless too. In my opinion, he should be banned from nairaland autos.
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by HoodBillionaire: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
bigdeal na scammer na
he sells scraps
heavily accidented vehicles
is a scam
na to buy clean grade a naija use car o.
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by adesina746: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na wa o. But if all said about Bigdeals is true then we wonder why we remain the same in Nigeria.
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
adesina746:
Na wa o. But if all said about Bigdeals is true then we wonder why we remain the same in Nigeria.

it's Nigeria now, we have market for all types of dealers including the shady ones
Re: Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating by ekkywolex(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
bigdeal na scammer na
he sells scraps
heavily accidented vehicles
is a scam
na to buy clean grade a naija use car o.

OMG...How come he is still able to post on auto section..why give him opportunity to scam more people... .should have been banned.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Camry LE 2007 With Leather Seats Available At 2.7m / How Much Will I Get Lower Arm,tie Rod And Bushing For Toyota Camry 2003 / Toks 2009 Toyota Camry Le Available For Sale 2.6m Asking Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.