Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? (942 Views)

Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON / Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? by obidevine(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Hello N/Landers, what do you think about this ?

Thierry Henry is French and is part of the coaching staff of the Belgian side

France meets Belgium at the semi- finals.

My question is who will Thierry Henry from France support on that day

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy, semid4lyfe, honeric01
Re: Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
his employer ofcourse

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
His country " France " codedly tongue
Re: Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? by izzou(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2018
angry

Support ke? angry

He has a job. He will gladly want Belgium to win so he can add that to his resume. Supporting France will not add anything to his name.

But I'll be supporting France tho cool Macron called me last night again and pleaded that I even pray for them too cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? by Baawaa(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2018
He will support belgium because of hi carrer
Re: Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? by obidevine(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:
angry

Support ke? angry

He has a job. He will gladly want Belgium to win so he can add that to his resume. Supporting France will not add anything to his name.

But I'll be supporting France tho cool Macron called me last night again and pleaded that I even pray for them too cool

Lol
Re: Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? by thorpido(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2018
He's a professional. He has to do his job for Belgium.
Re: Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? by MrCuteking(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2018
Win Brazil, reach final. Thats how it is done since 1960.
Re: Who Will Thierry Henry Support At The Semi - Finals? by oglalasioux(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
What's the difference between France and Belgium should be the question. It's like Germany versus Austria.

(1) (Reply)

World Best Modric Can't Save Madrid? / Nigerian Striker With Worst Record In Europe / Meet Joash Onyango, The 26 Year Old Footballer, Everybody Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.