Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

“the Most Embarrassing Day In My Life Was When Someone Saw Me Unclad” – Ceec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Most Embarrassing Day In My Life Was When Someone Saw Me Unclad” – Ceec (625 Views)

Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk / Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First / The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life Is When Someone Saw Me Naked -ceec Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the Most Embarrassing Day In My Life Was When Someone Saw Me Unclad” – Ceec by overambitious: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

Big Brother Naija finalist, CeeC has shared in a recent chat, how someone barged into her in a rest room while she was trying to put herself at ease.

Cynthia ‘CeeC’ Nwadiora recently granted an interview to Elozonam of the Cliff Hanger show, where she spoke about her sojourn in the Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show held earlier this year.

The first-runner up of the TV show discussed many issues ranging from the drama in the house, endorsement deals, embarrassing day of her life, hates and likes, relationship status and her plans for the future.

“I think it (most embarrassing moment in my life) has to be the day that I wore a jumpsuit and wanted to pee and in trying to zip down and taking off the entire outfit just to pee, someone just came into the house and I was like okay I’m n*ked” she said amidst loud laughter.

When quizzed further, the controversial drama queen refused to mention the identity if the person.

The 26-year old lawyer later explained in the rest of the interview that she is still single and not interested in dating anyone for now.

http://dailytatafo.com/the-most-embarrassing-day-in-my-life-was-when-someone-saw-me-unclad-ceec/

Re: “the Most Embarrassing Day In My Life Was When Someone Saw Me Unclad” – Ceec by xpizzy(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: “the Most Embarrassing Day In My Life Was When Someone Saw Me Unclad” – Ceec by KellyFORMAT(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2018
Op, na lolu pics be dat undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Call Victoria Kimani My Girlfriend – Singer, LAX / Dee-Ann Rogers Wins Miss Universe Great Britain - 1st Black Woman To Win / Here Are 5 Lagbaja Songs That Will Always Be Relevant Lagbaja Resurfaced As Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.