Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment (1562 Views)

What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? / How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital? / Make Instant $5 Without Initial Investment... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Some people try to promote an offer with facebook ad and end up exhausting their ad budget without getting good result or making profit. This often happen because they don't understand how facebook ad works. Using your entire ad budget to run your first few ads is bad practice. You should use only about 20% of your total ad budget to run your first few ads.

Your first few facebook ad should serve as test ads to guage the performance of several ads. Then you go ahead and upscale ads that produced good result by spending more money to rerun it / them. Each test ad can have as little as N500 daily budget and set to run for 3 days.

A great feature of facebook ad that you can use to save yourself from spending on multiple ads to test them is the auto optimized ad. This ad lets you create up to six ad design for a single ad. Facebook lets you create up to six different ad design (ad headline, ad text description, ad image) and they will automatically rotate the ad design they show, eventually showing more of the best performing ad design.

Normally if out of the people that viewed your ad, many of them clicked it, you'll be charged less per click. But if only few of them clicked the ad, you'll be charged more per click. And with this auto optimized facebook ad, out of the 3 to 6 ad design that you created, facebook will test all of them and show more of the ad design that is getting more click per view, thereby resulting in you being charged less per click.

Basically, you're suppose to spend a little of your facebook ad budget to test various ad design, then upscale the ones with good performance. And with the auto optimized ad, you spend even less to see the result of the performance of several ad design.

Another thing that result in getting charged less per click is choosing your ad to run on only facebook mobile news feed. Because there are lots of big brands competing for space on desktop news feed, as there are a lot of product that are not suited for mobile audience. If you choose not to compete with them for space on the desktop, you'll end up on facebook good side and they will charge you less per click.

If you are promoting something digital only, mobile news feed should be good enough. The auto optimized facebook ad will ad you if what you are promoting is digital only (does not require the target to visit a shop offline) and will direct your ad to be on mobile news feed only.

Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by Alabaintprice(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Go on.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by Lagosfinder(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Following, Ride on
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by seasy: 4:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Can you place facebook adverts for someone?
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2018
seasy:

That is to be someone's facebook ad manager. As you don't place facebook ad once and for all, you manage the ad by monitoring, adjusting and placing more ads.

If you are looking for a facebook pay per click expert to help you place and manage facebook ad that would yield profit, you are talking to the right person.

Although I don't promote fund raising, non profit organisation and stuff like that. My specialty is affiliate products, CPA offers, Pay per download, make money online websites promotions.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by Miakellz: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Please can you drop your whatsapp phone number so I can contact you, I want you to help me run a facebook sponsored advert
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Miakellz:
Please can you drop your whatsapp phone number so I can contact you, I want you to help me run a facebook sponsored advert

Let's communicate via Nairaland PM. I just followed you. Follow me back so that we will see each other's pm.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2018
seasy:

I just followed you, follow me back so that we will see each other's pm.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by dante101: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Guys checkout this android app called (Brdcast)just released by a friend/nairalander yesterday......its blowing hot right already

Advertise or get paid for each ad viewed with Brdcast. Download the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fleeksystems.brdcast

Brdcast is a low cost medium to advertise effectively to a targeted location, sex or age group. While its users get paid for each viewed. Users can now set reminders for event of interest, shop directly from advertisers or engage in multiple ways with an ad.

Advertising methods like fliers, Billboards or websites are inefficient, costly and intrusive. Brdcast doesn't just offer a much better option but also we believe time is money and mobile device users should get rewarded for ads displayed on their mobile spaces. that's why Advertising payments are disbursed to users who view them.

Becasue you understand your audience better than us, you can target any location, sex or age group,as this allows users get ads that not only reward them but also of interest to them, thereby highly increases your chance of getting your ad message across all within a few clicks and your comfort.

As mobile devices become more wide spread and people spend more time on their Phones, Brdcast is a perfect way to get your ads to their attention while rewarding them for views.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by Miakellz: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
harristo:

Let's communicate via Nairaland PM. I just followed you. Follow me back so that we will see each other's pm.
I have followed you, I also tried to send an email to you
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by Miakellz: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
I read your signature, I am interested in that too
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Miakellz:
I have followed you, I also tried to send an email to you

You sent the pm before I followed you, so you couldn't type the message to send.

But now that we are both following each other, we will be able to type pm and see others pm.

I will send you one now.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
seasy:

If you have a facebook ad account, you will fund it and give me permission to access it.

Then I'll create and manage the facebook ad for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Miakellz:
I read your signature, I am interested in that too

Ok, but instead of sending money to me like is written in the article, you can just fund your facebook ad account and give me (my facebook account) permission to create ads with it. If you don't have a facebook ad account, I can put you through in creating one and funding it.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
If you have any question to ask me regarding what's in my signature, mention me on this thread.

linkpromoters
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by pointstores(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please bro interested in ur Facebook advert I need to market my solar products my number is 08166117634
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by Miakellz: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
harristo:

Okay, but are there other people ready now or have you started already?
Ok, but instead of sending money to me like is written in the article, you can just fund your facebook ad account and give me (my facebook account) permission to create ads with it. If you don't have a facebook ad account, I can put you through in creating one and funding it.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by Miakellz: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Okay, but are there other people ready or have you started already?
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by seasy: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
harristo:

If you have a facebook ad account, you will fund it and give me permission to access it.

Then I'll create and manage the facebook ad for you.

I have sent you pm.please,check
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2018
Miakellz:
Okay, but are there other people ready now or have you started already?

I've decided to deal with everyone individually. So instead of creating a 'Get paid to' website account for multiple people, each person will create their own account on the website and give me their referral link to promote with their facebook ad account.

So basically what each person have to do is, create a 'Get paid to' website account through my referral link, fund their facebook ad account with at least 5k and give me advertiser access to it.

This way each referrals we get from the promotion will be their direct referral and my indirect referral. From every referral they will get 25% of their earnings, while I will get 10% and this will be my compensation.

I'll create a thread about this today. Since the number of people I'll work with will be about 10, others might beat you to it if you don't act fast.

If you are interested, I'll PM you my 'Get paid to' website referral link that you'll use to register on the website and my facebook account name that you'll give access to you facebook ad account after funding it.

And if there is something you don't know how to do, like getting your referral link from the gpt website, funding your facebook ad account and giving me access to it, let me know on this thread and I'll put you through.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2018
seasy:

I have sent you pm.please,check

Since I wasn't following when you sent the pm I don't see any message in it. Now that I'm following you, I can see the message in your pm. So send me the private message again with the question or request you have and be sure to follow me as well.
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by seasy: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
harristo:

Since I wasn't following when you sent the pm I don't see any message in it. Now that I'm following you, I can see the message in your pm. So send me the private message again with the question or request you have and be sure to follow me as well.
I don't have to follow you.
Check your mail and reply
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by harristo(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2018
To fund your facebook ad account go to you ad account

https://web.facebook.com/ads/manager/account_settings
Re: How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment by Miakellz: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
harristo:

I've decided to deal with everyone individually. So instead of creating a 'Get paid to' website account for multiple people, each person will create their own account on the website and give me their referral link to promote with their facebook ad account.

So basically what each person have to do is, create a 'Get paid to' website account through my referral link, fund their facebook ad account with at least 5k and give me advertiser access to it.

This way each referrals we get from the promotion will be their direct referral and my indirect referral. From every referral they will get 25% of their earnings, while I will get 10% and this will be my compensation.

I'll create a thread about this today. Since the number of people I'll work with will be about 10, others might beat you to it if you don't act fast.

If you are interested, I'll PM you my 'Get paid to' website referral link that you'll use to register on the website and my facebook account name that you'll give access to you facebook ad account after funding it.

And if there is something you don't know how to do, like getting your referral link from the gpt website, funding your facebook ad account and giving me access to it, let me know on this thread and I'll put you through.
Please send me your referral link

(1) (Reply)

The CBN Increased The Monetary Policy Rate To 9 Per Cent / How To Get A Blackberry (bold) And Phones Free From An Ngo Right Here In Nigeria / Starting A Boutique Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.