Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself (6627 Views)

8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom / Pastor Saved Me From Spiritual Attack - Paul Play Dairo / Is There Anything Like Spiritual Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by gbagudara: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2010
Repent of your sins (wrongdoings)
Confess them all to God. Do not hide anything
Ask God for forgiveness
Resolve not to further break Gods commandments
Live a Godly life
Avoid any appearance of evil
Pray and fast without ceasing
You may want to go for deliverance if you have evil entities residing in you. Its wise to check it out.
Sins give devils and demons spiritual legal entry into people for a life of torment.
Their mission is to steal your joy, kill people and destroy people and property.
I wish you a joyful Godly life.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by ud4u: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2010
Amen
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by VALIDATOR: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2010
Spiritual attack does not exist.
Stop distributing your fears to other ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by manmustwac(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2010
never experienced it

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by yommyuk: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2010
Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against flesh and blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Colossians 1:13,20
Vs 13 For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his dear Son, who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.
Vs 20 For God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ, and through him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.

Mark 1:23-26
Vs 23 Suddenly, a man in the synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit began shouting,
Vs 24 “Why are you interfering with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are – the Holy One of God”
Vs 25 Jesus cut him short. “Be quiet! Come out of the man, “he ordered.
Vs 26 At that, the evil spirit screamed, threw the man into a convulsion, and then came out of him.

Read this scriptures
Mark 5: 1-13, 9:17-29

Mediate on these, fast and pray using these scripture as reference points.
All this are possible to those who believe wink
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by VALIDATOR: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2010
yommyuk:

Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against flesh and blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Colossians 1:13,20
Vs 13 For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his dear Son, who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.
Vs 20 For God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ, and through him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.

Mark 1:23-26
Vs 23 Suddenly, a man in the synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit began shouting,
Vs 24 “Why are you interfering with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are – the Holy One of God”
Vs 25 Jesus cut him short. “Be quiet! Come out of the man, “he ordered.
Vs 26 At that, the evil spirit screamed, threw the man into a convulsion, and then came out of him.

Read this scriptures
Mark 5: 1-13, 9:17-29

Mediate on these, fast and pray using these scripture as reference points.
All this are possible to those who believe wink

@yommyuk,
stop quoting a book that has been shown to be inconsistent with 21st century methods of thinking.
Tell me about a real objective observation or analysis that you know of.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by VALIDATOR: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2010
@yommyuk,
In case you are still wondering why i call the bible inconsistent with 21st century method of thinking, try to reconcile Mathew's account of Jesus' genealogy with Luke's account. God bless you.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by yommyuk: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2010
@VALIDATOR

1 Tim 6: 20
Timothy (yommyuk) guard what God has entrusted to you, avoid godless, foolish discussions with those who oppose you with their so-called knowledge.

That is my 21st century way of handling your question
God bless ya soul wink

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
VALIDATOR:

Spiritual attack does not exist.
Stop distributing your fears to other ignorant people.
u are ignorant for saying other people are ignorant.
Simple question for u: That u ve not seen/experienced something, is that enough for u to conclude the non existence of same?
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by manmustwac(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
toba:

u are ignorant for saying other people are ignorant.
Simple question for u: That u ve not seen/experienced something, is that enough for u to conclude the non existence of same?
well than its only people who believe in it than will see or experience it. Someone like me or VALIDATOR will never experience anything like spiritual attack simply because we don't believe it.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2010
manmustwac:

well than its only people who believe in it than will see or experience it. Someone like me or VALIDATOR will never experience anything like spiritual attack simply because we don't believe it.
U re making another error. That u dont believe in malaria or AIDS means u cant contract it?
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Mudley313: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2010
U re making another error. That u dont believe in malaria or AIDS means u cant contract it?

but malaria and AIDS do exist while spiritual attacks dont. wrong analogy

(warning: no personal attacks please, for u know i would always retaliate--lets keep it civil)
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2010
Mudley313:

but malaria and AIDS do exist while spiritual attacks dont. wrong analogy
As malaria and AIDS exists likewise does spiritual attack exist. Theres every possibility for a promiscuous person to say theres nothing like AIDS becos hes yet to be infected. Same applies to spiritual attack. I have personally seen a person under a spiritually spell many times in my life, so i can say it exists. Some on the other hand would say it doesn't exist cos they never experienced same.

'i have never come in contact with an aids patient, but i do hear it exist, but since im yet to see an infected person to me i believe AIDS doesn't exist' Any one can make the quoted statement i just made, therefore my analogy is correct

Mudley313:

[size=25pt](warning: no personal attacks please, for u know i would always retaliate--lets keep it civil)[/size]

Don't give anyone thats not ur mate warning, The thread u opened was senseless and full of insult,therefore it was locked by an atheist manmustwac. In here try to make sensible post remeber Bastage's advice to u below

Bastage June 12, 2010, 10:29 AM :

Mudley
You are wasting your time and if you try to fight fire with fire, any post you make will be a waste of time. Neither atheist, agnostic or fundamentalist will see any sense in your posts. All they will see are the insults.

If u want civility u shall get it and vice versa
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by VALIDATOR: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2010
@all those whose "believe" in the so called spiritual attacks,
You are free to "believe" whatever but if you come stating that it is a fact that others must accept,that's when i start my debate and request for objectivity.
You are free to "believe" that incredible hulk is a real life character and look forward to his saving grace but please don't stuff it down the throat of other people. They are not being stupid for asking for substantiation.
Spiritual attack?
I have never experienced it.
I am not experiencing it.
I will never experience it.

Because it is pure myth/fantasy.
Must you always invent something to be scared of?
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by manmustwac(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2010
toba:

As malaria and AIDS exists likewise does spiritual attack exist.
Well we've heard of developed countries doing research spending millions of dollars trying to find a cure for aids and a good vaccine to prevent malaria but why is there no research and money being spent on how to prevent spiritual attacks?
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by manmustwac(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2010
toba:

Don't give anyone thats not your mate warning, The thread u opened was senseless and full of insult,therefore it was locked by an atheist manmustwac
Rules are rules and rules have to be obeyed. Whenever any topic degenerates to fighting and insults that topic is to be locked, then i issue the offending parties with warnings. I can also delete all offending posts and unlock the topic or leave it locked. It has nothing to do with me being an athiest just doing my job. smiley
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2010
manmustwac:

Well we've heard of developed countries doing research spending millions of dollars trying to find a cure for aids and a good vaccine to prevent malaria but why is there no research and money being spent on how to prevent spiritual attacks?

Dont mix things up.

Anyway at bolded, what u re looking in 'sokoto state is right there in ur sokoto'(trouser)

Meaning u dont need to do research or spend too much money and energy. Read the OP u will know how to immunize ur self against spiritual attacks
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2010
manmustwac:

Rules are rules and rules have to be obeyed. Whenever any topic degenerates to fighting and insults that topic is to be locked, then i issue the offending parties with warnings. I can also delete all offending posts and unlock the topic or leave it locked. It has nothing to do with me being an athiest just doing my job. smiley

No dont get me wrong, u are very correct, sanity must be maintained in the forum, If i decide to descend so low to insult, u have the right to do same to my post or thread.

I referred to ur belief to prove something to mudley. he made the below statement

Mudley313 May 26, 2010, 07:32 PM:

@ bolded. [size=15pt]it was deleted by a "christian" mod. no one ever pointed out which of the forum rule/law was violated[/size]. the absurdity/insanity is the way christians easily get their feelings hurt like little kids in situations where their all-powerful-god was suppose to defend himself n make his children proud

pity how an ordinary human forum mod had to come to the rescue of your all-powerful-god

Its just to show that our moderators are very active and alive to their responsibilities
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Mudley313: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2010
I have personally seen a person under a spiritually spell many times in my life, so i can say it exists.

that person must be yourself, cos you post like one who has been

Don't give anyone thats not your mate warning, The thread u opened was senseless and full of insult,therefore it was locked by an atheist manmustwac. In here try to make sensible post remeber Bastage's advice to u below

and how can you deduce who and who is not anyone's mate on an online forum. you seem to be spending too much time online and have started confusing it with reality. like my advice to you ealier, GO GET A LIFE so you dont be seeking MALE strangers online to go have a drink with

my thread was locked by manmustwac becos it was derailed by you sensitive azz christian fundamentalist. and i see you like going into my profile to dig up my old posts. you seem obsessed with me. sorry i'm not gay, so just try n do like your fellow e-christian posters and try n ignore/avoid my threads/posts

If u want civility u shall get it and vice versa

take heed to your own word freak
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2010
Mudley313:

that person must be yourself, cos you post like one who has been
No dude, u are under a spell thats why most of ur posts makes little sense as attested to by several people

Mudley313:

and how can you deduce who and who is not anyone's mate on an online forum. you seem to be spending too much time online and have started confusing it with reality. like my advice to you ealier, GO GET A LIFE so you dont be seeking MALE strangers online to go have a drink with
lamidi u need a life and not me.
Mudley313:

my thread was locked by manmustwac becos it was derailed by you sensitive azz christian fundamentalist. and i see you like going into my profile to dig up my old posts. you seem obsessed with me. sorry i'm not gay, so just try n do like your fellow e-christian posters and try n ignore/avoid my threads/posts
Im not obsessed with u, rather im always amazed with ur seldom illogical posts

Mudley313:

take heed to your own word freak

No, u need to obey forum rules and don't descend to insults like u have always done boy
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by VALIDATOR: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2010
Guys(Mudley313 and Toba),please don't derail this thread.
You are attacking each other.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Mudley313: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2010
@ toba. . .stop derailing the thread, you freak, becos of your obsession with me. i already told you before, i'm not gay and i dont go having a drink with strangers i met on the internet. stick to the damn topic and humbly take heed to the "no personal attacks pls" warning i posted on my first post on here boy

@ topic. so-called spiritual attack is as real as alien attacks
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
Mudley313:

@ toba. . .stop derailing the thread, you freak, becos of your obsession with me. i already told you before, i'm not gay and i dont go having a drink with strangers i met on the internet. stick to the damn topic and humbly take heed to the "no personal attacks pls" warning i posted on my first post on here boy

Im not attacking anyone get it guy. No problem now lets chat like civilized folks

Mudley313:

@ topic. so-called spiritual attack is as real as alien attacks

Prove it
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by manmustwac(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2010
Just like its only an cocaine or heroine addict who can suffer from a drug overdose or an alcoholic who is most likely to have a car accident its only a spiritual person who will suffer from spiritual attacks.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2010
manmustwac:

Just like its only an cocaine or heroine addict who can suffer from a drug overdose or an alcoholic who is most likely to have a car accident its only a spiritual person who will suffer from spiritual attacks.
its based on probality i.e 50/50
A spiritual person depending on the side such is,may likely suffer an attack from the other side e.g light attacks darkness or darkness attacks light,
Theres also a likelihood for darkness attack an unspiritually inclined fellow,taking advantage of the powerlessness of the later. Its 50/50
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2010
manmustwac:

Just like its only an cocaine or heroine addict who can suffer from a drug overdose or
mind u,its not only from taking cocaine/heroine that one can suffer overdose.Ordinary paracetamol intake too much/uncontrolled&outside prescription=overdose

manmustwac:

an alcoholic who is most likely to have a car accident its only a spiritual person who will suffer from spiritual attacks.

I had a fatal accident in 2006 cos of punctured tyre at high speed of 115Km/ph on the popular Lagos third mainland bridge,yet i ve never taking alcohol all my life&to date.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Mudley313: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
No problem now lets chat like civilized folks

good idea. cos if i should use the anger from the thot of my wasted time watching the atrocious performance of the superless fowls eh. . .anyways, back to topic

toba:

Prove it

what kinda task is this? its like me telling you to proove that alien attacks do not exist or that the grinch did not actually steal christmas

what you supertitous folks deem to be spiritual attacks are just natural occurences like mental or physical illnesses or just other negative things or failings in life (like job loss, unemployment, loss of a close relative) that happens to people of every nationality, race or religion the world over. spiritual reasons were provided to explain these natural things by those who didn't know better like our forefathers. . .but the world is more advanced than that now
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by VALIDATOR: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
This thread is supposed to be about how to protect yourself from spiritual attack. I guess it is applicable only to those who can experience in it.
Why should i spend time learning how to protect myself from something that can never happen to me since it doesn't exist.

If anyone on NL feels spiritual attack is real,let him share his experience with us.
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by yommyuk: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2010
@ VALIDATOR

Let me give you some illustration

1. Why does a soldier undergo training in warfare despite not experiencing war.
2. Why is a child taught to be independent for adulthood despite not yet reaching adulthood.
3. Why do Students need to undergo education that will prepare them for life outside school.

Spiritual attack can come in different ways. Can be physical or emotional. Have you looked at a mad person on the street and ask yourself , why?
Some may be due to depression, stress related, drugs or SPIRITUAL ATTACK.

I know of a friend who went to bed in good health and was found dead with blood coming out of his ears.
I have seen a boy put a ring on his finger, slam it on a goat and the second day the goat's skin started to decay.
I have seen a Nepa man who wanted to disconnect a herbalist power supply and got stung by bees.
I have seen someone's name called in his absence and he answered to his unfortunate demise.
One of my tenants was pregnant for 4 years.

We thank God that we have been taken out of darkness and brought into the light.

So when u say spiritual attack do not exist, Because you have not experienced it
you make me wanna halla., just thank your lucky star that God has shown u his grace and mercy.

Anyway who no know, no go know.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by Mudley313: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2010
^^^people like you is why africa is so backward as a continent
Re: Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself by mazaje(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2010
yommyuk:

I know of a friend who went to bed in good health and was found dead with blood coming out of his ears.

So? This happens all the time and might be as a result of some internal malfunction with his internal organs, An autopsy would have revealed the cause of death . . . . .

I have seen a boy put a ring on his finger, slam it on a goat and the second day the goat's skin started to decay.

This is a LIE, you saw no such thing, its the usualy urban legends that we all grew hearing all over the place in Niaja. . . .Wonder why people never record such events with their mobile fones. . . .

I have seen a Nepa man who wanted to disconnect a herbalist power supply and got stung by bees.

Another LIE, you saw no such thing, when will you see, record with your mobile phone and post it here for all to see, I remember back in the days when people like you go about lying that they saw humans turn into birds or humans vomiting living snakes and birds. . . . grin grin. . .By the way bees sting people all the time ,no?

I have seen someone's name called in his absence and he answered to his unfortunate demise.

Another LIE, you saw no such thing. . . .

One of my tenants was pregnant for 4 years.

Another LIE, non of your tenants was pregnant for 4 years, tell us her name and bring the medical records that says she was pregnant for 4 years. . . .

We thank God that we have been taken out of darkness and brought into the light.

My friend you are still in darkness, in fact you are lost in darkness. Just re-read the myths and urban legends you have posted above and tell me if you know anything about light. . . .You are completely lost in darkness my friend. . . .

So when u say spiritual attack do not exist, Because you have not experienced it
you make me wanna halla., just thank your lucky star that God has shown u his grace and mercy.

Spiritual attack remains a myth. . . .

Anyway who no know, no go know.

OK, go and stop lying about things you only heard but never saw. . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Oyinbos "White Women' In White Garments (PHOTO) / Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! / The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.