Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

"God Told Me To Destroy The 10 Commandments Monument"---christian On Drugs!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Told Me To Destroy The 10 Commandments Monument"---christian On Drugs!!! (267 Views)

Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / The Law Of God And Righteousness, Do We Still Need The 10 Commandments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"God Told Me To Destroy The 10 Commandments Monument"---christian On Drugs!!! by Niflheim(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
We have said it before and we shall say it again!!! The more you take drugs and get drunk, the more you hear voices in your head!!! angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

A couple of days ago, Michael Tate Reed, the man who drove his car into (and completely destroyed) the Ten Commandments monument outside the Arkansas State Capitol, was released from an Arkansas hospital.

The self-described “born again Christian” and “Jesus Freak” had already been found “unfit” to stand trial for his felony criminal mischief charge, and the judge acquitted Reed of any wrongdoing on the basis of his apparent “mental disease,” but said he had to check into a state hospital for more evaluations.
Now, with a clean bill of mental health, he was free. He’s not allowed to drive, [/b]he can’t drink or do drugs,[b] and he’ll receive outpatient treatment, but he’s free.

So naturally, the local news caught up with him. And rather than apologizing for his actions, Reed said he had no regrets.
“I had to get people’s attention for what’s going on in the world,” Reed says during an exclusive interview with KARK.

[/b]Reed says God called him to destroy the monument after he saw news about the new statue on TV.[b]

“I felt a huge pressure come over me, and I heard it inside: ‘Destroy it tonight,'” Reed says.

Reed doesn’t regret his decision. He did the same thing in Oklahoma in 2014.

As he’s said before, he actually believes in the Ten Commandments. He just doesn’t want the government telling people how to think.

Perhaps the scariest part of the interview comes at the very end. When the reporter asks if Reed is being “called” to do anything right now, Reed’s response is very blunt: “Get ready.”

Get ready for what?

He never says.

But State Sen. Jason Rapert did put up a new monument not too long ago — with four concrete barriers to prevent Reed or anyone else from driving into it. (Rapert didn’t respond to a request for comment.)

The link:..........................................http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2018/07/06/man-who-destroyed-arkansas-ten-commandments-monument-doesnt-regret-it-at-all/

Re: "God Told Me To Destroy The 10 Commandments Monument"---christian On Drugs!!! by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2018
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts And Actions / Adversity Can Be Deceptive / Afraid Of The Double Portion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.