Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) (12613 Views)

Picture Of Pupils Learning In A Classroom In Nigeria / Primary School Where Head Teacher's Office Is Under A Tree In Cross Rivers / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by emekabros2: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is a primary school in Hawul local government of Borno State.What do you expect the students to learn here?

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-condition-of-primary-school-in_7.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by emekabros2: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2018

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
OP so you expect a BH ravaged place have a school building?
With this kind of set up, its very easy to scatter in different directions when the mad men show
I beg stop blaming the condition here jare

6 Likes

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Now tell us why BH,fulani & other disturbance of religion will not continue to be plaguing Nigeria from that region

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by pdppower: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Siddon there. They might gain admission into higher institutions easier than their mates in the South who enjoy better facilities. All thanks to the quota system

14 Likes

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
I think the local govt can build a standard primary school if the know what the are doing

4 Likes

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by eagleu: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
No wonder , they said education is haram!
If you see how much was allocated, budgeted, and received by this "school" you'll be impressed.

5 Likes

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by DrRasheed: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
All posters above are illiterate of the situation in that village hence uttering rubbish..
Borno is a top state in Nigeria with public schools looking utterly as private.
They had world class schools before the terrorists destruction. Massive mega schools are currently being construct in that area by the way is better to manage in the shades than totally off pending the construction period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Lonestar124: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Northerners and their archaic way of living..I don't think this government school....Maybe a interior area where children are taught Arabic....Many Hausa don't want to go to school, they prefer learning Arabic language just to comprehend the Qur'an and continue with thier majo farming and cow rearing.

Which is quite disadvantageous to their society in the aspect of modernization.......and also an advantage to the to country at large because of their maximum input of foods and yielding goods in the market today which we all can affirm.

The government should support their interest to grow food in large quantity by making farming and cattle herding easier for them.

The northern still stand as basket food of the nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
It wasn't this bad during the Biafran war.
Karma please forgive this people.

9 Likes

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Nowenuse: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Life isn't really fair.

It's a crime to be born in a third world country really, especially if you miss being born in the tiny middleclass population.

One bastard who would have definitely embezzled the money for building a school for this children would be somewhere enjoying in the comfort of his air conditioned house while his children attend high expensive schools. So unfair.
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Amberon11: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Their parents would vote buhari again and again because he is their brother.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kai...
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amberon11:
...Buhari...
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by SmartMugu: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Not news. It's been like that for decades. This is Nigeria. Get your PVC and vote for the right candidate capable of making the REAL CHANGE Nigeria needs. Enough of recycling these old people.
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
What is the State Government doing about This?
Shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
H
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Their "conscious", according to you, will really judge them.

It looks like you too @OP learnt under a tree .

It is called " conscience ". Let me correct you because I learnt in a classroom as a 5%ter.

The born to rules are still the most backward in the polity.
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by lilfreezy: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Teaching them how to...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Not surprised. Effect of corruption.
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Someone was building schools for them but their illusion parents out of bigotry and nepotism rejected him for what?
For a failed individual who for 3years can't pick one project he started and finished.
#Nonsense.

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Na oga Jonathan cause am
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Smh
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
At all at all na im bad pass...
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by yaksdavirus: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sad enough that's my LGA. We have always been marginalized due to the fact we are mostly Christians.

5 Likes

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Asquare84:
I think the local govt can build a standard primary school if the know what the are doing

And what have educated people done for Nigeria in return apart from snapping themselves and pasting on Instagram and Facebook?
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
mybestlove:
Their "conscious", according to you, will really judge them.

It looks like you too @OP learnt under a tree .

It is called " conscience ". Let me correct you because I learnt in a classroom as a 5%ter.

The born to rules are still the most backward in the polity.

You speak as though you paid your school fees by yourself.
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amberon11:

Because when they vote for YOU, you will divide Nigeria into 2, north and south and never bother about them in the north again.
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by toye440: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
lilfreezy:
Teaching them how to...
Not all of dem r killingstanians
Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by munas: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
DrRasheed:
All posters above are illiterate of the situation in that village hence uttering rubbish..
Borno is a top state in Nigeria with public schools looking utterly as private.
They had world class schools before the terrorists destruction. Massive mega schools are currently being construct in that area by the way is better to manage in the shades than totally off pending the construction period.

shut up your trap of a mouth.

When did BH start? We that have lived in the north knows how it was from the very begining

1 Like

Re: Pupils Learning Under A Tree In Hawul LGA, Borno State (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Who did that to them,is it the governor in my state? There is no village in my state that learn or school under such epileptic and HIV condition. This state have governor, LG chairmen, counsellors, ministers etc and yet. Northerners caused this for themselves, they initiated boko haram , see how their people are like refugees I see on TV like Yemen and the likes. Let them continue, great revolution awaits them... the governor doesn't have time for that community. Let them wait I am coming. Face your trouble yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commencement Of 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Post UTME Form / Students Banned From Wearing Shoes And Socks To Exam Halls In India / Ogun Scraps Tai Solarin University & Merges Four IT Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.