Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Programmers Please Come In - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers Please Come In (955 Views)

Python Automation Programmers Please Help! / Programmers, Please Your Golden Advise Is Needed / Programmers, Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Please Come In by Dboy55(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hi Good day,i have been learning html and CSS with my phone for some time now,so I am thinking of getti g a new system for my self.
Please what are the best laptop you are using to programm.
In terms of ,storage,processor speed,battery ,and durability.
Please help me out,i am thinking of getting 2015 MacBook air,but I don't know,what do you guys think ?
Re: Programmers Please Come In by vickzdvipe(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
If you've got the money, I'd suggest you go for a pro instead of an air.
However, if you've got intentions of going into AI/ML, I suggest you get a PC with the following specs;
CPU - Core i5 or i7 (5th Gen and above)
Ram - 12-16gb
HDD/SSD - 1TB and above
GPU - NVIDIA series (should be at least DDR4 or better, 2-4gb memory)
=========
If you don't have the cash now and you interested in web and Android development, I'd suggest you get a PC with the following specs;
CPU - i3 or i5 or i7 (2nd Gen and above)
Ram - 4-8gb
HDD/SSD - 500gb and above
GPU - An Intel on-board graphics card of the respective CPU would suffice.
===
I hope this helps.
Peace!
Re: Programmers Please Come In by skyhighweb(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dboy55:
Hi Good day,i have been learning html and CSS with my phone for some time now,so I am thinking of getti g a new system for my self.
Please what are the best laptop you are using to programm.
In terms of ,storage,processor speed,battery ,and durability.
Please help me out,i am thinking of getting 2015 MacBook air,but I don't know,what do you guys think ?
get a laptop with
atleast 3gig ram 500hd intel 5500
Core i3

U dont need a macbook its not music production or ani graphic designing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Hope That I Will Not Have To Redo Everything. / Facebook Page For Sale! Contact ASAP / Why Shooting Games Are Wonderful Online Games for Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.