Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,660 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/18 (301 Views)

Rccg House Fellowship Leaders' Manual(08/07/2018) Intercessory Prayers / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/18 by dallyemmy: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/18 by dallyemmy: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
0Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, July 8, 2018) - Be Courageous

1.Thank you, Father, for always proving yourself faithful to your promises, in my life, destiny and ministry.

2.Thank you, Father, for creating me in your image and likeness; and making me the head always, and not tail.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of fear, doubt and discouragement, in my life, be neutralised and subdued, by the blood of Jesus.

5.Father, please, give me the fortitude and courage, to overcome every obstacle and challenges of life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me the Willpower to influence the world for you, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, release upon my life, the faith and courage, to move forward and carry on, inspire of opposition against my divine assignment, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, make available to me, all the spiritual and financial resources, that I require for the successful execution and completion of my divinely entrusted assignments, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, grant unto me divine support and encouragement, and the assurance of your divine presence, always, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let the ground open up and swallow up every human and demonic opposition against my ministry and divine assignment, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, scatter and subdue all oppositions, against Pastor E.A. Adeboye's ministry and divine assignments, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Temi Temi , A Nairalander Long Life. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/07/18 / The Peril Of The Ungodly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.