Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Complete Guide On How To Start A Snail Farm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Complete Guide On How To Start A Snail Farm (338 Views)

A Complete Guide On How To Transfer Colleges / Complete Guide To Become A Big Data Engineer In This 2020- Free PDF / Finally Arrived!!! The Complete Guide On How To Start A Poultry Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide On How To Start A Snail Farm by Tonila101: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Snail farming, otherwise known as heliciculture, is a lucrative business that provides a means of livelihood to millions of people globally. Snails are sometimes overlooked by people because the feel it can never be a source of income or wealth.Apart from that, many people still doubt that snail farming can never be a lucrative business because it can be easily pick up in farm after rainfalls for consumption.

So have you ever planned of making good use of this unique species apart from consumption? Many people in the world are making cool cash from this amazing species which is use globally for research and is a good source for blood tonic.

You don’t just start a snail farm because you want to make money. Before getting started you need to know the necessary things that must be done. In this article you will have detail information on how to start a snail farm without stress.

Here are Guides on How to Start a Snail Farm..........Read More Details Here ==>>https://www.myschoolfinda.com.ng/how-to-start-a-snail-farm/
Re: Complete Guide On How To Start A Snail Farm by imaeruaka: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2018
cool

ENTREPRENEURSHIP
*You all will agree with me that for a business to experience success, yielding much more income that the marketing sector or unit of such business or company must be as rigid as ever. That is to say, if such unit functions properly, there’s a greater tendency of such a business to experience success, since marketing is the heart of all business.*
Read more>>> and share
https://www.millitime.com/a-working-marketing-strategy-for-businesses-multiplication/?wpam_id=7

Millitime
Your 247 Career Magazine

(1) (Reply)

Whe You Shouldn't Be Afraid To Make Mistakes. / I Did Nothing Wrong To You To Seized My Salary. (letter To My Boss) / Process Email And Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.