Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Batteries, Ferrous And Non Ferrous Metals. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Batteries, Ferrous And Non Ferrous Metals. (356 Views)

Scrap Metals In Lagos State For Sell / Free Seminar On Investment In Precious Metals / Scrap Metals Needed In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Batteries, Ferrous And Non Ferrous Metals. by ONY3KAH(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Do you have a dead and not working Car batteries, Inverter Batteries & lorry Batteries that you have condemned and left to be thrown away, this is an opportunity to make some money from it. Don't throw it away just like that after you bought it your hard earned money, or you have one just lying down some where in your office or home you can make cool cash from it.
All you need to do is to bring it to call me to come take it anywhere in lagos. and i will give you a handsome reward of cash in exchange for the dead battery(ies).
You can reach me on 07085812412 or email at onyidonaldson@gmail.com

USED/CONDEMNED BATTERIES
We buy Scrap, Condemned, Bad, Motor & INVERTER Batteries, all forms of ferrous and non ferrous metals
We can pick them up from your home, office or yard.
They are to be recycled.

Tel: 07085812412, 07085945227(whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

4 Steps For Developing Effective Nonprofit Communications Strategy / Urgent Business Enquiry / Bet9ja Agent Bizness For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.