Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Can I Fix This Plugin Error?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Fix This Plugin Error?? (597 Views)

I Need This Plugin / I Need This Plugin Very Fast! / Please I Need The Premium Version Of This Plugin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fix This Plugin Error?? by Legolast: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hi webmasters in the house, I have installed this Plugin called mwtquiz but I was unable to activate it both online and localhost.

This Plugin is a premium Plugin which I bought 2016 which once worked before but now I wanted to use it again for another project and it is giving this errors. I tried to redownloaded it from the same url that was given to me then but still it is not working.

Kindly give me possible problem and solution. Thanks in advance.

Re: How Can I Fix This Plugin Error?? by elninosft(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: How Can I Fix This Plugin Error?? by jowc: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Legolast:
Hi webmasters in the house, I have installed this Plugin called mwtquiz but I was unable to activate it both online and localhost.

This Plugin is a premium Plugin which I bought 2016 which once worked before but now I wanted to use it again for another project and it is giving this errors. I tried to redownloaded it from the same url that was given to me then but still it is not working.

Kindly give me possible problem and solution. Thanks in advance.
From the image you uploaded you havnt hosted your site yet if am right then you should if that's not the case then locate the file with the URL provided go to that exact line and check it out or try disabling other plugins and activate just that one if then give ur feed back or u can call me for help 08142437284 I also design with WordPress very well.

(1) (Reply)

Active Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram And Facebook Page For Sale. / . / Store Pickup Extension For Magento 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.