Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,324 members, 7,864,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? (1167 Views)

AFCON: We're Happy Senegal Is Out, We Missed Jackson's Goals So Much- Pochettin / "We're Satisfied With Third Place, Mikel Obi Played His Role" - Gernot Rohr / Manchester City's Multimillion Luxurious Apartment For Pep Guardiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by lordess(m): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2018
He was at Barcelona in Spain, and within the years
he spent there, Spain won the European Cup twice and
the world cup.

Guardiola was also at Bayern Munich in Germany and in
2014, Germany won the world cup.

Now, he's in England... and for the very first time in years,
England are in the Semis...

Is there something we're yet to know (Not Jazz ooo)

Let's Discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:44am On Jul 08, 2018
You try....
Belgium and England for final.
The better team should win!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by pryme(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2018
lordess:
He was at Barcelona in Spain, and within the years
he spent there, Spain won the European Cup twice and
the world cup.

Guardiola was also at Bayern Munich in Germany and in
2014, Germany won the world cup.

Now, he's in England... and for the very first time in years,
England are in the Semis...

Is there something we're yet to know (Not Jazz ooo)

Let's Discuss.

Na, England will change those stats. They just have to or else I will not hear word.

Besides all Gaurdiola's stats were smashed in England,
First time not to reach Champs League semis.
Heaviest defeat.
First time to finish a season without a trophy.

With all this facts of mine I hope it's enough for England to leave the World Cup with only a handshake trophy grin grin
Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by easyelliot(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
I think there something to it.
Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by lordess(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2018
pryme:

Na, England will change those stats. They just have to or else I will not hear word.

Besides all Gaurdiola's stats were smashed in England,
First time not to reach Champs League semis.
Heaviest defeat.
First time to finish a season without a trophy.

With all this facts of mine I hope it's enough for England to leave the World Cup with only a handshake trophy grin grin

England have done well to reach the semi-finale of the world cup. Remember, it wasn't even expected. So, If they beat Croatia, then something good might just be smelling around.
Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by pryme(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
lordess:

England have done well to reach the semi-finale of the world cup. Remember, it wasn't even expected. So, If they beat Croatia, then something good might just be smelling around.

Oh please,
Colombia?
Sweden?
They are just lucky there is no big team on their side of the log.
Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by lordess(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
pryme:

Oh please,
Colombia?
Sweden?
They are just lucky there is no big team on their side of the log.

Boss, no matter what, they still tried. In the past, they (England) wouldn't have beaten these other countries.
Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by lordess(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69179375:
You try.... Belgium and England for final. The better team should win!

Belgium just got axed by France.
Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
lordess:

Belgium just got axed by France.
It's sad for the boys.
But good we still have Kante and Giroud in the final.
#TeamChelsea

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by lordess(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69261037:
It's sad for the boys. But good we still have Kante and Giroud in the final. #TeamChelsea

And i've also got my Dejan Lovren in the final too!
By the way, i feel so sad for the English team.
I just wished they were in the finals.
Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by lordess(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2018
pryme:

Na, England will change those stats. They just have to or else I will not hear word

It haff happened o!
Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by pryme(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
lordess:

It haff happened o!

grin
Re: Is There Something About Guardiola That We're Yet To Know??? by lordess(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
pryme:

grin

For ur mind abi? Well, have fun & enjoy. Stay blessed too

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Australia Vs America Samoa.31-0 / The Greatest Player Ever From The Top 15 Nations In World Football / You Can Win More From Sports Betting This Year If You Follow This Simple System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.