Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Catholic Woman And A Pastor Fighting For Right To Preach In Bus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Catholic Woman And A Pastor Fighting For Right To Preach In Bus (483 Views)

Man Refuses To Wake Up After Reaching His Destination In Bus(still Breathing) / Standing On the Frontline Fighting for the Masses / Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Woman And A Pastor Fighting For Right To Preach In Bus by Kingdomxclusive: 3:24am On Jul 08, 2018
There was a mild drama in a commercial bus in Akwa, Anambra state when two Christians from different denominations clashed in a bid to lead prayers in the vehicle.

According to a lady called Juliet Ifediba, a pastor had stood up to share the regular prayers that are not known to occur in bus but then almost immediately, a lady of the Catholic denomination stood up and started her own prayers.

Although the pastor stood by and waited patiently for her to finish, it seems she intended to share a rather lengthy prayer of 21 decades of the rosary. Many people voiced out there preference for a rather brief prayer and that was how all hell broke loose.

The seemingly troublesome woman began to yell on the top of her voice, demanding they joined her in praying the rosary, much to the dismay of the passengers in the bus.

See Juliet Ifediba's account of the incident below:

Something happened in this bus on Tuesday. According to my mum who entered this bus in awka. She said “look at the man in black suit is a pastor. As the pastor stood up to pray, there is another elderly woman standing up.”.. According to what my my mum learnt the woman is a Roman Catholic. So immediately the woman interrupted the pastors prayer and started with her’s (which is rosary)she prayed the rosary for more than 30mins.

Meanwhile the pastor was waiting. But all of a sudden a man ask the woman to cut the prayer short so that the pastor can start with a general prayer which everyone knows(cos not all passengers are catholic) others supported the man. But the woman paid deaf ears and wasn’t ready to stop.. She said. “we have 21decades to pray” only the few catholic passengers understood and they was like, “madam PLS cut it short let’s pray a general prayer..

Immidiately the woman started shouting on Top of her voices as if someone is dragging rosary with her.,, then the pastor who was waiting patiently found out that the intention of the woman wasn’t to pray a peaceful prayers rather to bring a denominational fight….started a praise song through the as that video is a evidence that shows that 98% of the occupants of the bus join the pastor in praises.. The woman was left alone with hers..

You won’t believe what happened”. Mum said. “The woman brought out a status of mary and began to shout sooooooooo loud. Creating a scene”. It was somehow funny to me. Her prayers goes thus… Mary Mary Mary Mary Mary.. She was shouting Mary.. And singing all rosary hymn… All of a sudden war of prayer broke out passengers started casting out any spirit of distractions in the woman.. My mom made a comment heard in the background of the video.

“God there is war in ur temple cos of ur name..But mine is….. The woman wasnt dragging God with the pastor rather she was praying to mary(watch the video here) From the video I don’t understand.. It seems the woman is crying too….

See website-www.kingdomxclusive.com
Re: Catholic Woman And A Pastor Fighting For Right To Preach In Bus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26am On Jul 08, 2018
You won’t believe what happened”. Mum said. “The woman brought out a status of mary and began to shout sooooooooo loud. Creating a scene”. It was somehow funny to me. Her prayers goes thus… Mary Mary Mary Mary Mary.. She was shouting Mary.. And singing all rosary hymn… All of a sudden war of prayer broke out passengers started casting out any spirit of distractions in the woman.

Hehehehe cheesy grin wink cheesy wink grin.
Darling Jesus , come see your pikins o!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Woman And A Pastor Fighting For Right To Preach In Bus by PointZerom: 3:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Liars. Anything to mock the Church remains their forte.
Re: Catholic Woman And A Pastor Fighting For Right To Preach In Bus by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69179520:
You won’t believe what happened”. Mum said. “The woman brought out a status of mary and began to shout sooooooooo loud. Creating a scene”. It was somehow funny to me. Her prayers goes thus… Mary Mary Mary Mary Mary.. She was shouting Mary.. And singing all rosary hymn… All of a sudden war of prayer broke out passengers started casting out any spirit of distractions in the woman.

Hehehehe cheesy grin wink cheesy wink grin.
Darling Jesus , come see your pikins o!

Funny cheesy
Re: Catholic Woman And A Pastor Fighting For Right To Preach In Bus by babfet(m): 4:22am On Jul 08, 2018
She knows the man spiritually that's why she wanna distract him so the bus will be conducive for her
Re: Catholic Woman And A Pastor Fighting For Right To Preach In Bus by Dupalmer: 5:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Why do u have to lie just to drive traffic to your useless blog. You made mention of a non existend video evidence of the incidence. The way u started the story sef na wa. You narrated a story you claimed that your mom told u which she also videotaped. Chai
Re: Catholic Woman And A Pastor Fighting For Right To Preach In Bus by mayorflexzy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kingdomxclusive:
There was a mild drama in a commercial bus in Akwa, Anambra state when two Christians from different denominations clashed in a bid to lead prayers in the vehicle.

According to a lady called Juliet Ifediba, a pastor had stood up to share the regular prayers that are not known to occur in bus but then almost immediately, a lady of the Catholic denomination stood up and started her own prayers.

Although the pastor stood by and waited patiently for her to finish, it seems she intended to share a rather lengthy prayer of 21 decades of the rosary. Many people voiced out there preference for a rather brief prayer and that was how all hell broke loose.

The seemingly troublesome woman began to yell on the top of her voice, demanding they joined her in praying the rosary, much to the dismay of the passengers in the bus.

See Juliet Ifediba's account of the incident below:

Something happened in this bus on Tuesday. According to my mum who entered this bus in awka. She said “look at the man in black suit is a pastor. As the pastor stood up to pray, there is another elderly woman standing up.”.. According to what my my mum learnt the woman is a Roman Catholic. So immediately the woman interrupted the pastors prayer and started with her’s (which is rosary)she prayed the rosary for more than 30mins.

Meanwhile the pastor was waiting. But all of a sudden a man ask the woman to cut the prayer short so that the pastor can start with a general prayer which everyone knows(cos not all passengers are catholic) others supported the man. But the woman paid deaf ears and wasn’t ready to stop.. She said. “we have 21decades to pray” only the few catholic passengers understood and they was like, “madam PLS cut it short let’s pray a general prayer..

Immidiately the woman started shouting on Top of her voices as if someone is dragging rosary with her.,, then the pastor who was waiting patiently found out that the intention of the woman wasn’t to pray a peaceful prayers rather to bring a denominational fight….started a praise song through the as that video is a evidence that shows that 98% of the occupants of the bus join the pastor in praises.. The woman was left alone with hers..

You won’t believe what happened”. Mum said. “The woman brought out a status of mary and began to shout sooooooooo loud. Creating a scene”. It was somehow funny to me. Her prayers goes thus… Mary Mary Mary Mary Mary.. She was shouting Mary.. And singing all rosary hymn… All of a sudden war of prayer broke out passengers started casting out any spirit of distractions in the woman.. My mom made a comment heard in the background of the video.

“God there is war in ur temple cos of ur name..But mine is….. The woman wasnt dragging God with the pastor rather she was praying to mary(watch the video here) From the video I don’t understand.. It seems the woman is crying too….

See website-www.kingdomxclusive.com

So unfortunate. That's what we find in religion these days. It has become a show off that dwells on the wings of competition, deceit and ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With An Online Scammer Yesterday / Between Reno Omokri And A Not So Friendly Fan / Your Monies Are Safe, Polaris Bank Assures Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.